Are you a beer lover looking for a fun night out in Atlanta? Look no further than the city’s best pub crawls! From casual bar hops to themed crawls, Atlanta has a variety of options to satisfy every taste. With so many choices, it can be hard to decide which one to try first. That’s where we come in – in this post, we’ll be highlighting the top pub crawls in Atlanta that you won’t want to miss. So, grab some friends and get ready for a night of good beer, great company, and unforgettable memories.
The 1 Best Pub Crawls in Atlanta
The 1 Best Pub Crawls in Atlanta
1. Atlanta: VIP Brewery Tour with Beer Tastings
Explore the local breweries of Atlanta on this 5-hour VIP tour which offers a great way to taste beer from 3 different breweries. Along with SweetWater Brewing, the largest brewery in the south, you’ll also visit Monday Night Brewing which makes over 100 different beers a year, and Atlanta Brewing Company, Georgia’s oldest brewery. Enjoy a private tour of SweetWater Brewing followed by a tasting session and immerse yourself in the SweetWater experience. With safe transportation between the breweries, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the drinks without worrying about driving. The admission fees, educational tour, small snack, koozies, roundtrip transportation from Buckhead, hotel pick-up and drop off, and gratuities are all included in the package. Please note that this tour is not suitable for people under 21 years of age.
Top 10 frequently asked questions about Atlanta by touristsAtlanta, the capital city of Georgia, is a hub of charming sights, sounds, and attractions that draw millions of tourists every year. From fascinating museums to historic landmarks and tantalizing culinary scenes, Atlanta has it all. As a result, it comes as no surprise that tourists often have a lot of questions when visiting this city. In this blog post, we will answer the top 10 frequently asked questions about Atlanta by tourists.
1. What are the best tourist attractions in Atlanta?Atlanta is home to many exciting tourist attractions that offer unique experiences for tourists. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Georgia Aquarium: The world’s largest aquarium with over 100,000 animals.
- World of Coca-Cola: An interactive museum showcasing the history of Coca-Cola
- Atlanta Botanical Garden: A 30-acre garden featuring exotic flora and fauna.
- Fox Theatre: A historic theatre showcasing amazing performances and architecture.
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site: A tribute to the civil rights leader and his legacy
2. What is the best time to visit Atlanta?The best time to visit Atlanta is from March to May and from September to November. During these months, the weather is pleasant, and the trees turn an enchanting shade of orange and red. Summertime can be quite humid, while winters can get cold and often snowy.
3. How easy is it to get around Atlanta?Getting around Atlanta is relatively easy, thanks to its well-connected public transportation system. The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) operates buses and trains that cover most areas of the city. Taxis and ride-sharing services are also available, as are bike and scooter rentals to explore the city’s sights at your own pace.
4. What is the food scene like in Atlanta?Atlanta boasts a vibrant food scene with a mix of traditional and innovative cuisines. Some of the must-try dishes include fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, soul food, and barbeque. For fine dining, upscale restaurants like Gunshow and Bacchanalia offer exciting menus and craft cocktails.
5. Which neighborhoods or suburbs should tourists visit?Atlanta has many neighborhoods and suburbs, each with its unique atmosphere and attractions. Some popular ones include:
- Buckhead: A trendy neighborhood known for its high-end shopping and nightlife
- Midtown: A cultural hub with museums, galleries, and stunning architecture
- Decatur: A quaint suburb with charming shops, cafes, and restaurants
- Virginia Highland: A bohemian neighborhood with eclectic shops and eateries
6. What is the weather like in Atlanta?Atlanta has a humid subtropical climate, which means warm summers and mild winters. The average temperature in the summer months (June to August) is between 80-90°F, while the average temperature in the winter months (December to February) is around 40-50°F.
7. What is the music scene like in Atlanta?Atlanta has a vibrant music scene, with a long history of influencing the hip-hop and R&B genres. The city has nurtured many famous artists like Outkast, Usher, and T.I. Some popular music venues include the Tabernacle, the Fox Theatre, and Masquerade, which host concerts by both local and international musicians.
8. What is the nightlife like in Atlanta?Atlanta’s nightlife is thriving, with numerous bars, clubs, and lounges spread throughout the city. Some popular areas include East Atlanta Village, Buckhead, and Little Five Points. You’ll find everything from upscale cocktail bars to buzzing nightclubs playing a mix of hip-hop, EDM, and live music.
9. Where can one find the best shopping in Atlanta?Atlanta has a range of shopping options, from upscale boutiques to discount malls. Some popular shopping destinations include:
- Ponce City Market: A mixed-use development with shops, restaurants, and offices
- Lenox Square: An upscale mall with high-end stores like Neiman Marcus and Louis Vuitton.
- Atlantic Station: A pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with a range of retailers
10. What are some free things to do in Atlanta?Atlanta has a range of free activities that tourists can enjoy without breaking the bank. Some ideas include:
- Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Explore the Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Stroll around Centennial Olympic Park
- Visit the High Museum of Art on Thursdays (admission is free)
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in AtlantaAtlanta is a vibrant city full of cultural richness and history. Touring this city can be an exciting experience. Whether you are a first-time visitor or have been to Atlanta before, there are numerous attractions and activities to explore. In this guide, we will take you on a tour of some of the most memorable things to see and do in Atlanta.
1. Visit the Georgia Aquarium
When in Atlanta, a visit to the Georgia Aquarium is a must. It is one of the largest aquariums in the world and features over 100,000 aquatic animals. There are many exhibits to explore, including a sea lion exhibit, a gallery with a variety of fish, as well as whale sharks. Visitors can also participate in various interactive activities such as getting up close and personal with dolphins and sea otters.
2. Explore the World of Coca-Cola
Atlanta is the birthplace of Coca-Cola, and any tourist visiting the city should pay a visit to the World of Coca-Cola. This attraction highlights the history of one of the world’s most famous soft drinks. Tourists can learn about how Coca-Cola was invented and how it has become an international brand. The attraction features different exhibits showcasing memorabilia and allows visitors to taste different flavors of Coca-Cola from around the world.
3. Discover Atlanta History Museum
For visitors who want to learn about the history of Atlanta, the Atlanta History Museum is a great place to start. The museum has an extensive collection of historic artifacts from different periods of Atlanta’s history. Visitors can learn about the city’s involvement in the civil war, the civil rights movement, and how the city grew into the metropolis it is today.
4. Visit Piedmont Park
For tourists who want to escape the busy streets of the city, Piedmont Park is a perfect destination. It is a beautiful park covering over 180 acres in downtown Atlanta. Tourists can enjoy the beautiful scenery, nature trails, ball fields, and even a public swimming pool. Visitors can also enjoy a picnic or a game of frisbee while enjoying the fresh air.
5. Tour the Center for Civil and Human Rights
The city of Atlanta played an essential role in the civil rights movement. It is therefore fitting to visit the Center for Civil and Human Rights, which is dedicated to informing and educating people about the fight for human rights in the United States. The center is home to exhibitions and galleries, including the Ralph David Abernathy gallery, dedicated to the renowned civil rights leader.
6. Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
The Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park is another essential destination for tourists visiting Atlanta. Visitors can tour the church where King preached, and even see his birthplace. They can also take part in guided tours and gain insight into King’s life and his role in the civil rights movement.
7. Catch a game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Sports lovers visiting Atlanta should take the time to catch a game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. This stadium is home to both the Atlanta Falcons football team and the Atlanta United soccer team. The stadium is designed to provide an exceptional experience for visitors, and the atmosphere on a game day is electrifying.
8. Take a Tour of CNN
For anyone interested in how news is reported, a tour of CNN is a must-see attraction. CNN headquarters is located in Atlanta, and visitors can take a tour of the studios and even take part in a live broadcast. It is a fascinating experience to see how news is made and reported.
Book Your Tour Now
Atlanta has a lot to offer tourists of every interest, whether it be history, culture, or entertainment. This guide provides a rundown of some of the most popular destinations to visit while in Atlanta. The city is an exciting place to explore, and visitors are sure to leave with memories that will last a lifetime. So get ready to immerse yourself in the wonders of Atlanta!
Table of Contents