How to plan your Atlanta CityPASS® tour in Georgia Aquarium AtlantaAre you searching for the perfect way to experience Atlanta’s top attractions at significant savings? Look no further than the Atlanta CityPASS® tour! With this tour, you can visit 5 major Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola, and enjoy significant savings. In this guide, we will show you how to plan your Atlanta CityPASS® tour in Georgia Aquarium Atlanta.
ExperienceThe Atlanta CityPASS® tour is an experience like no other. You will have the opportunity to visit 5 of Atlanta’s must-see attractions at one low price. Experience 10 million gallons of aquarium life, a pop culture tour of Coca-Cola, natural history at Fernbank Museum of Natural History, America’s beloved Football Hall of Fame, and the powerful and uplifting journey of human rights all with your Atlanta CityPASS® tickets.
HighlightsThe highlights of this incredible tour include expedited entry with the Anytime Pass to the Georgia Aquarium, including access to all galleries, a dolphin and sea lion presentation. At the World of Coca-Cola, you will be able to explore the history of the world’s most famous soft drink and even sample more than 100 different flavors from around the world.
Planning your tourPlanning your Atlanta CityPASS® tour is a breeze. Start by purchasing your tickets online through the official CityPASS® website or partner websites like Get Your Guide (https://www.getyourguide.com/georgia-aquarium-atlanta-l76730/atlanta-citypassr-t18591/?partner_id=UWJ1LS2). The CityPASS® ticket offers convenient instant delivery and is valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing ample time to experience each attraction.
Step-by-Step GuideHere’s a step-by-step guide to planning your Atlanta CityPASS® tour:
Step 1: Choose your attractionsThe Atlanta CityPASS® tour includes prepaid admission to 5 attractions: – Georgia Aquarium – World of Coca-Cola – CNN Studio Tours OR Center for Civil and Human Rights – Zoo Atlanta OR National Center for Civil and Human Rights – Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame
Step 2: Purchase your ticketsPurchase your Atlanta CityPASS® tickets online from either the CityPASS® website or a partner website. You can also purchase them at any of the participating attractions.
Step 3: Get your ticketsOnce you have your ticket, you can present it at each attraction or exchange it for a booklet containing all of your tickets. Your Atlanta CityPASS® ticket is valid for 9 days beginning on the day of first use.
Step 4: Plan your visitVisit the Atlanta CityPASS® website to check each attraction’s opening hours, plan your visit, and find out more about each attraction. Some attractions require reservations, so be sure to check if you need to book a time slot in advance.
Book Your Tour NowThe Atlanta CityPASS® tour is an excellent way to experience some of Atlanta’s most famous attractions at significant savings. Whether you want to visit the Georgia Aquarium or explore the World of Coca-Cola, the Atlanta CityPASS® tour has something for everyone. Book your tour now and enjoy the best that Atlanta has to offer.
Georgia Aquarium Atlanta: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)If you’re planning to visit the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta and have some questions, then you’re in the right place. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta.
1. What is the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?The Georgia Aquarium Atlanta is one of the largest aquariums in the world. It is located in downtown Atlanta and features more than 100,000 animals from over 700 species. Some of the popular attractions at the aquarium include whale sharks, beluga whales, dolphins, manta rays, penguins, and much more.
2. What are the opening hours of the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?The Georgia Aquarium is open 365 days a year, and the opening hours vary throughout the year. You can check the current schedule on the Georgia Aquarium’s website for opening hours and any special events.
3. How much does it cost to visit the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?The admission prices for the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta depend on various factors such as age, residency, and the chosen ticket packages. However, general admission tickets for adults cost around $35.95, and children’s tickets for ages 3-12 years cost around $29.95. You can also purchase combo tickets to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, which can save you money.
4. How long does it take to visit the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?The average visit to the Georgia Aquarium can take around 2-3 hours, but you can spend more or less time depending on how much you want to see and explore. The aquarium is huge, and there are many exhibits, shows, and interactions to experience. Therefore, it’s essential to plan your visit based on your preferences and interests.
5. Can I bring food and drinks to the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?No outside food or drink is allowed inside the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta. However, there are various food outlets inside the aquarium where you can purchase food, snacks, and drinks. You can also bring your refillable water bottle as there are water fountains available inside the aquarium.
6. Is photography allowed inside the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?Yes, photography is allowed inside the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta. You can take photos without flash in most areas of the aquarium. However, some exhibits may have special rules and restrictions on photography, so you should follow those guidelines.
7. Is the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta accessible for people with special needs?Yes, the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta is accessible for people with special needs. The aquarium provides wheelchair rentals if needed, and there are plenty of ramps and elevators to help visitors navigate the aquarium. The aquarium also offers sensory-friendly programs and events for visitors with special needs.
8. What are the popular exhibits and attractions at the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?The Georgia Aquarium Atlanta has many exhibits and attractions that are popular with visitors of all ages. Some of the must-see exhibits include:
- The Ocean Voyager exhibit, which features whale sharks, manta rays, and other sea creatures
- The Dolphin Celebration, which is a live show featuring dolphins and their trainers
- The Cold Water Quest, which features penguins, sea otters, and other animals from colder climates
- The AT&T Dolphin Tales, which is an interactive theatrical experience about dolphins
9. Are there any tips for visiting the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta?Yes, here are some tips to make your visit to the Georgia Aquarium Atlanta more enjoyable:
- Plan your visit in advance and check the schedule on the website for opening hours and special events
- Buy your tickets online to avoid waiting in line at the aquarium
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking involved
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds and get more time at the exhibits
- Download the Georgia Aquarium app to access information about exhibits, animals, and special events
Book Your Tour NowThe Georgia Aquarium Atlanta is an incredible place that offers a unique and unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages. Whether you’re interested in marine life, shows, or interactions, the aquarium has something for everyone. By planning your visit based on these frequently asked questions and tips, you can have a fantastic time at the Georgia Aquarium.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Georgia Aquarium AtlantaIf you’re planning a trip to Atlanta, then the Georgia Aquarium should definitely be on your list of places to visit. The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in North America and is home to tens of thousands of animals from around the world. With so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming to plan your visit. In this guide, we will outline how to make the most of your time as a tourist in Georgia Aquarium Atlanta.
1. Purchase Your Tickets in AdvanceTo avoid long lines and waiting times, it’s best to purchase your tickets in advance. The Georgia Aquarium offers various ticket options, including general admission, VIP tours, and animal encounters. You can buy tickets on the aquarium’s website, which also allows you to choose your time slot and skip the lines.
2. Time Your Visit RightThe Georgia Aquarium is open 365 days a year, but it can get crowded during the weekends and holidays. If possible, plan your visit during the weekdays, as they tend to be less busy. Also, try to schedule your visit during off-peak hours, such as early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
3. Explore the ExhibitsThe Georgia Aquarium has numerous exhibits that showcase different marine life, ranging from small sea creatures to large sharks and whales. Here are some of the must-see exhibits:
a. Ocean VoyagerOcean Voyager is the biggest exhibit in the Georgia Aquarium and is home to four whale sharks, the largest fish in the world. It also features manta rays, stingrays, and other fish species. The Ocean Voyager exhibit has a 100-foot-long tunnel that allows visitors to walk through and have a close-up view of the marine animals.
b. Tropical DiverThe Tropical Diver exhibit is a colorful display of tropical reef inhabitants. It is home to exotic fish, vibrant corals, and fascinating creatures like seahorses and jellyfish. Visitors can witness a live feeding show where divers feed the animals and demonstrate their skills.
c. Cold Water QuestThe Cold Water Quest exhibit houses various marine mammals, such as beluga whales, sea otters, and penguins. Visitors can watch the playful antics of the playful mammals or attend one of the daily educational presentations.
4. Attend the Shows and PresentationsThe Georgia Aquarium hosts daily shows and presentations that are both entertaining and educational. These presentations include animal encounters, dolphin and sea lion shows, and touch tanks. Here are some that you should not miss:
a. Dolphin CelebrationThe Dolphin Celebration is a 25-minute show that showcases the intelligence and agility of bottlenose dolphins. Visitors can witness acrobatic jumps, high-speed turns, and playful interactions with trainers.
b. Sea Lions at SunTrust Pier 225Sea Lions at SunTrust Pier 225 is an interactive show where visitors can watch sea lions perform various tricks and learn about their behaviors. The show also includes an educational component where trainers share information about the species and their conservation efforts.
c. Animal EncountersAnimal Encounters give visitors the opportunity to interact with marine animals and learn more about their behaviors and habitats. Some popular animal encounters include the penguin encounter, sea otter encounter, and animal encounters at the touch tanks.
5. Tips for a Better ExperienceTo make the most of your visit to the Georgia Aquarium, here are some tips: – Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. The exhibit galleries are extensive, and you’ll need to do a lot of walking. – Avoid touching the glass. It can create glare and reflection, making it challenging to see the marine animals. – Bring a water bottle. The Georgia Aquarium has water fountains where you can fill up your bottles, but they don’t sell bottled water on-site. – Use the restrooms before starting your tour. Some of the exhibit galleries are far from the restrooms. – Respect the animals. Follow the guidelines, and don’t tap the glass or try to feed the animals.
Book Your Tour NowThe Georgia Aquarium is a fantastic place to visit, with so much to see and learn. By following these tips and suggestions, you can plan your visit and make the most of your time at the aquarium. Remember to purchase your tickets in advance, time your visit right, explore the exhibits, attend the shows and presentations, and follow the tips for a better experience.
Table of Contents