How to Plan Your Private Full Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from TianjinAre you looking for an adventure to discover the top attractions of Beijing during your shore excursion from Tianjin? Look no further than this Private Full Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from Tianjin. With pickup and drop-off from Tianjin International Cruise Port, you will catch a bullet train to Beijing and explore some of the most iconic landmarks in China’s capital city. Here’s everything you need to know to plan your perfect tour:
OverviewThe Private Full Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from Tianjin is the perfect way to make the most of limited time and discover the royal history of the Forbidden City with a knowledgeable guide. You will visit popular sites such as Tian’anmen Square, the Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace on an all-day adventure. You can choose from a variety of tour options that include first-class or business-class seats on the bullet train to Beijing.
What’s IncludedThis tour includes an excellent English-speaking tour guide, pickup and drop-off at the Tianjin International Cruise Port, and lunch. You can choose between first-class or business-class seats on the bullet train. Gratuities are recommended and any other expenses not listed are not included.
Meeting and PickupThe tour starts at 8:30 AM and you will be picked up from Tianjin International Cruise Port. Select a pickup point when booking your tour.
What to ExpectAfter pickup from the port, you will catch a bullet train to Beijing with your tour guide. Once in Beijing, you will visit Tian’anmen Square, the largest city square in the world, and learn about its significance as a cultural symbol. You’ll then continue to the Palace Museum, also known as the Forbidden City, which is the imperial palace that served as the home of emperors and their households. Here, your knowledgeable guide will take you through the Forbidden City’s top attractions and share its royal history. Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, a complex of religious buildings where emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties prayed for good harvests. This peaceful oasis in the bustling city is a must-see attraction for those visiting Beijing. Afterwards, enjoy a break for a delicious Chinese lunch before visiting the Summer Palace, a beautiful park-like imperial garden known for its stunning natural scenery and structures such as the Seventeen-Arch Bridge and the Long Corridor. Enjoy a peaceful walk through the gardens with your knowledgeable guide before heading back to the bullet train station and returning to Tianjin.
Booking Your TourReady to book the Private Full Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from Tianjin? Head over to viator.com and book the tour here. Make sure to select your preferred tour option and pickup point before completing your booking.
The Bottom LineThe Private Full Day Classic Beijing Shore Excursion by Bullet Train from Tianjin is a fantastic way to explore the top attractions of Beijing in a limited amount of time. With a knowledgeable guide to lead you through each landmark, you’ll learn about the royal history of China as you discover the Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven, and Summer Palace. Book your tour today and experience the wonders of Beijing for yourself!
FAQ About Tianjin: A Comprehensive GuideTianjin is a rapidly developing municipality in China with a rich history and cultural significance. From its stunning landmarks to its delicious cuisine, there is plenty to discover and explore. Here’s a comprehensive FAQ to help you plan your trip to Tianjin.
General Information About Tianjin
1. What is Tianjin, and where is it located?Tianjin, which means “Heavenly Ford,” is a city in northern China located at the junction of the Haihe River and the Bohai Sea. It is one of China’s four municipalities, alongside Beijing, Shanghai, and Chongqing.
2. What is the population of Tianjin?As of 2021, the population of Tianjin is estimated to be over 15 million, making it one of the most populous cities in China.
3. What is the currency used in Tianjin?The currency used in Tianjin, and the rest of China, is the Chinese Yuan (CNY or RMB).
4. When is the best time to visit Tianjin?The best time to visit Tianjin is during the spring (April to May) or autumn (September to November). The weather is mild, and the city is less crowded during these seasons. However, if you don’t mind the crowds, you can visit Tianjin during the summer (June to August) when there are many festivals and events to enjoy.
5. What language is spoken in Tianjin?Mandarin Chinese is the official language of Tianjin. However, many people also speak Tianjin dialect and other regional dialects.
Transportation in Tianjin
1. How do I get to Tianjin?Tianjin has two airports, Tianjin Binhai International Airport and Tianjin Sanyi International Airport. You can also reach Tianjin by train, bus, or car from other cities in China.
2. What kind of transportation is available in Tianjin?Tianjin has an extensive transportation system, including buses, subways, taxis, and bicycles for rent. The subway is the most convenient option for getting around the city.
3. What is the cost of transportation in Tianjin?The cost of transportation in Tianjin varies depending on the mode of transportation. Subway fares start at 3 Yuan, while buses cost around 1 to 3 Yuan per trip. Taxis are affordable, with a starting fare of 8 Yuan and an additional cost of 2.4 Yuan per kilometer.
Accommodation in Tianjin
1. What are the accommodation options in Tianjin?Tianjin has a variety of accommodation options, ranging from luxury hotels to budget-friendly hostels. Some popular hotels in Tianjin include the Four Seasons Hotel Tianjin, The Ritz-Carlton, and The Westin Tianjin.
2. How much does accommodation cost in Tianjin?The cost of accommodation in Tianjin varies depending on the type of accommodation and its location. Budget-friendly hostels can cost as little as 50 Yuan per night, while luxury hotels charge over 1000 Yuan per night.
Top Attractions in Tianjin
1. What are the top landmarks to visit in Tianjin?Tianjin has many famous landmarks, including: – The Tianjin Eye Ferris Wheel – The Porcelain House – The Five Great Avenues – The Tianjin Ancient Culture Street – The Italian Style Street
2. What cultural sights should I see in Tianjin?Some cultural sights to visit in Tianjin include the following: – The Tianjin Museum – The Tianjin Grand Theatre – The Drum Tower – The Dabei Buddhist Monastery – The Confucius Temple
3. What are the best parks in Tianjin?Tianjin has many beautiful parks where you can relax and enjoy nature. Some of the best parks in Tianjin include: – The Water Park – The People’s Park – The Haihe Cultural Square – The Meijiang Park – The Beining Park
Food and Drink in Tianjin
1. What are the must-try foods in Tianjin?Tianjin is known for its delicious cuisine, including the following: – Goubuli Baozi (steamed buns) – Erduoyan Fried Cake – Mahua (fried dough twists) – Guobacai (pan-fried cakes with various fillings) – Doushabao (steamed bean paste buns)
2. What are the best places to eat in Tianjin?Some of the best places to eat in Tianjin include: – Guifaxiang Laozi Fried Dough Twist – Laobian Dumplings – Hongqiao Market Street Food – Shandong Yingliu Roast Duck Restaurant – A Da Fried Dumpling
Book Your Tour NowTianjin is a beautiful city with many landmarks, cultural sights, and delicious cuisine. Whether you’re interested in history, food, or nature, Tianjin has something for everyone. By using this comprehensive FAQ, you can plan your trip to Tianjin and make the most of your visit.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in TianjinAre you planning a trip to Tianjin? As the fourth largest city in China, there is no shortage of things to do and see. Whether you’re interested in history, culture, food, or shopping, Tianjin has something for everyone. In this guide, we’ll explore some of the best ways to spend your time as a tourist in Tianjin.
Visit the Ancient Culture StreetIf you’re interested in exploring Tianjin’s cultural heritage, then a visit to the Ancient Culture Street is a must. This pedestrian street is lined with traditional Chinese-style architecture and is home to many shops that sell handicrafts, souvenirs, and local snacks. In addition, you can find a number of museums and galleries that showcase Tianjin’s history and culture.
Explore Tianjin’s Parks and GardensTianjin is home to many parks and gardens, each with their own unique attractions. One of the most popular parks is the Tianjin Water Park, which features a large lake, bridges, and a variety of plants and trees. Another great option is the Haihe Cultural Square, which is located in the heart of the city and is known for its stunning architecture.
Indulge in Tianjin’s Delicious CuisineIf you’re a foodie, then Tianjin is the place to be. Known for its delicious snacks and street food, you’ll find a wide variety of dishes to try. One of the most popular dishes is the Goubuli Baozi, or “steamed stuffed bun,” which is filled with meat and vegetables. Other must-try dishes include the fried dough twists, Tianjin pancakes, and mahua, a type of fried dough.
Take a Stroll Along the Haihe RiverThe Haihe River is the lifeblood of Tianjin, and taking a walk along its banks is a great way to soak up the city’s atmosphere. You’ll find many attractions along the river, including the Tianjin Eye, a giant Ferris wheel that offers stunning views of the city.
Visit the Tianjin MuseumIf you’re interested in history, then a visit to the Tianjin Museum is a must. This museum is home to a vast collection of artifacts that showcase the city’s rich history and culture. You can learn about everything from the area’s early history to its modern development.
Shop Till You DropTianjin is known for its shopping, with many markets and malls located throughout the city. One of the most popular shopping destinations is the Binjiang Dao Pedestrian Street, which is lined with shops selling everything from high-end fashion to local souvenirs.
Take a Day Trip to Huangyaguan Great WallLocated just a few hours outside of Tianjin, the Huangyaguan Great Wall is a must-visit attraction. This section of the Great Wall is known for its stunning scenery and well-preserved fortifications. You can hike along the wall and take in the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
Experience Tianjin’s NightlifeTianjin has a vibrant nightlife scene, with many bars and clubs located throughout the city. One of the most popular areas is the Xiaobailou district, which is known for its trendy bars and live music venues.
Book Your Tour NowThere you have it, some of the best ways to spend your time as a tourist in Tianjin. From exploring its cultural heritage to indulging in its delicious cuisine, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. So why not book your trip today and start exploring all that Tianjin has to offer?
Table of Contents