Tour Guide and Car Private Day Tour to Chuxi Tulou from XiamenIf you’re planning a trip to Xiamen, don’t miss the opportunity to explore the unique and fascinating Chuxi Tulou. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, these fortified earthen buildings date back to the Ming Dynasty and are a true wonder of architecture and culture. To ensure an unforgettable experience, you can book a Tour Guide and Car Private Day Tour to Chuxi Tulou from Xiamen. This tour gives you the opportunity to see not only the extraordinary tulou buildings but also the stunning countryside of Fujian Province.
OverviewThis private day tour comes with an experienced tour guide, and a driver with private car. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, admission tickets, and lunch. All costs and gratuities are also included – this is an all-inclusive package designed for your convenience and enjoyment.
Meeting and PickupThe pickup points are your centrally located hotel in Xiamen. You will be taken in comfort to and from Chuxi Tulou, nestled deep in the mountains of Fujian Province.
What to ExpectFirst on the itinerary is Chuxi Tulou. This UNESCO World Heritage Site consists of the traditional “tulou” buildings that make up a fortified village. You will be able to explore this village, observe the unique architecture, and learn about the history and lifestyle of the people who live here. Then, the tour will take you to the countryside around Fujian Province, where you will be surrounded by breathtaking nature, including mountains, rivers, and lush green forests. Take a pause from the bustle of city life and immerse yourself in the tranquility of this rural area. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to take photos, relax and enjoy the scenery, and learn about the local customs and culture from your guide. Your guide will also be available to answer any questions you may have, providing you with an even more enriching experience.
- Driver with private car
- Experienced tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The experience is not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour, and only your group will participate.
- Operated by Elephant Tour.
Cancellation PolicyYou can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. To book this Tour Guide and Car Private Day Tour to Chuxi Tulou from Xiamen now, please visit book here.
Xiamen FAQXiamen is a coastal city in the southern part of China, It is a popular tourist attraction that boasts natural beauty and cultural richness. In this article, we have prepared an informative FAQ section where we will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about Xiamen.
1. What is the population of Xiamen?The population of Xiamen is estimated to be around 4.5 million, according to the latest data. This makes it one of the largest cities in China.
2. What is the best time to visit Xiamen?The best time to visit Xiamen is from October to December when the weather is cool and comfortable. The city has a subtropical climate and the summers can be very humid and hot, whereas the winters can be very chilly. The best time to visit Xiamen is during the spring when the city is in full bloom with azaleas, cherry blossoms, and other flowers.
3. What are the must-see attractions in Xiamen?Xiamen is a city with a rich history and culture, and there are many must-see attractions for visitors to enjoy. Some of the most popular attractions in Xiamen include: – Gulangyu Island: A pedestrian-only island with historic architecture, museums and scenic views. – Nanputuo Temple: A 1000-year-old Buddhist temple located at the foot of Wulaofeng. – Hulishan Fortress: A coastal fortress that was built in 1891 to defend against pirates. – Xiamen University: A well-known university with beautiful architecture and grounds.
4. How can I get around in Xiamen?There are several ways to get around in Xiamen. The most convenient way is to take a taxi, which is relatively cheap and abundant in the city. Another option is to take a bus, which is also affordable and has an extensive network throughout the city. It is also possible to rent a bike, which is a great way to explore the city and its surroundings on a budget.
5. What is the local cuisine in Xiamen?Xiamen is famous for its seafood cuisine, which is fresh and delicious. The city is also known for its unique blend of Fujian and Taiwan cuisine, which is a result of its historical and cultural ties. Some of the must-try local dishes in Xiamen include seafood hot pot, oyster omelet, and peanut soup.
6. Where can I find accommodations in Xiamen?Xiamen has a wide range of accommodations, from budget to luxury, to suit every traveler’s needs. There are many international chain hotels, as well as local guesthouses and hostels. The most popular areas to stay include Gulangyu Island, Siming District, and the central business district.
7. Is Xiamen safe for travelers?Xiamen is generally a safe city for travelers, with low crime rates and a friendly local population. However, as with any city, visitors should take precautions to keep themselves and their belongings safe. It is advisable to avoid walking alone in isolated areas at night, and to keep valuables such as passports and cash secure.
Book Your Tour NowXiamen is a charming city with a rich history, beautiful scenery, and delicious cuisine. It is a great destination for travelers who are interested in exploring China’s cultural heritage, as well as enjoying scenic landscapes, and delicious food. We hope this FAQ section has answered some of your questions about Xiamen and has helped you plan your visit to this beautiful city.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in XiamenXiamen is a beautiful coastal city located in southeastern China. It is famous for its mild climate, picturesque scenery, and vibrant cultural atmosphere. Tourists come to Xiamen from all over the world to experience its unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. In this blog post, we will provide a detailed step-by-step guide on how to spend your time as a tourist in Xiamen.
1. Explore Gulangyu IslandOne of the top attractions in Xiamen is Gulangyu Island, which is located just a short ferry ride from the mainland. The island is known for its colonial architecture, beautiful beaches, and scenic views. You can spend a whole day exploring its many attractions, such as:
- The Piano Museum
- The Shuzhuang Garden
- The Sunlight Rock
- The Riguangyan Temple
- The Haoyue Garden
2. Visit the Nanputuo TempleThe Nanputuo Temple is a Buddhist temple located on the southeast of Xiamen. It was first built in the Tang Dynasty and has been renovated several times over the years. The temple is known for its beautiful architecture and peaceful atmosphere. When you visit the temple, make sure to:
- Admire the intricate carvings and statues throughout the temple complex
- Learn about the history and culture of Buddhism in China at the temple museum
- Take a walk through the peaceful gardens and enjoy the scenic views
3. Enjoy the BeachesXiamen is home to many beautiful beaches that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. Some of the best beaches in Xiamen include:
- Huandao Road Beach
- Wuyuan Bay Beach
- Haicang Bay Beach
- Xiamen University Beach
4. Walk Along the Zhongshan Road Pedestrian StreetThe Zhongshan Road Pedestrian Street is a popular shopping area in Xiamen. It is lined with many shops, restaurants, and cafes, and is a great place to stroll around and people-watch. When you are there, make sure to:
- Try some local snacks such as oyster omelettes, meat skewers, and fried stinky tofu
- Shop for souvenirs and local handicrafts, such as Chinese tea sets and silk scarves
- Visit the Xiamen Yanwu Bridge to view the beautiful scenery
5. Experience Local Culture and ArtXiamen is known for its vibrant cultural scene and there are many galleries and museums that showcase local art and history. Some of the top cultural attractions in Xiamen include:
- The Xiamen Art Museum
- The Xiamen Museum of Overseas Chinese History
- The Xiamen Gulangyu Piano Art Museum
- The Xiamen Museum of Puppetry
6. Eat Local CuisineXiamen is famous for its delicious seafood and local specialties. Some of the must-try dishes when you are in Xiamen include:
- Seafood soup dumplings
- Braised pork with preserved vegetables
- Fried rice noodles with seafood and vegetables
- Zhongshan fried noodles
Book Your Tour NowXiamen is a beautiful city with many attractions for tourists to enjoy. From exploring the historical sites to relaxing on the beaches, there is something for everyone in Xiamen. Make sure to follow this step-by-step guide to get the most out of your visit and experience all that Xiamen has to offer.
Table of Contents