Puerto Vallarta, a beautiful beachside city on Mexico’s Pacific coast, draws visitors from around the world with its pristine beaches, lush jungles, and vibrant nightlife. And what better way to experience that nightlife than with a pub crawl? Whether you’re looking for a wild night out or a more laid-back pub-hopping experience, Puerto Vallarta has plenty of options to suit your taste. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best pub crawls in Puerto Vallarta, highlighting some of the most popular venues, drinks and experiences to be had in this fantastic city. So grab your friends and let’s get ready to party!
The 2 Best Pub Tours in Puerto Vallarta
The 2 Best Pub Tours in Puerto Vallarta
1. Vallarta: Mexology Tacos & Tequila Tour
Explore the best indigenous spirits and regional cocktails on the Vallarta: Mexology Tacos & Tequila Tour. This 4-hour guided tour will take you on an insider’s journey to discover the local life and cuisine of Vallarta. Your passionate local guide will introduce you to authentic dishes and drinks in downtown Vallarta that are unique to the city’s culinary scene.
On this small-group tour, you’ll visit hidden gems and local favorites beyond the popular tourist spots. Sample a range of tacos including steak tacos, fish tacos, shrimp tacos, tacos al pastor, and beef cheek tacos. Discover how Tequila, Mezcal, and Racillia are close cousins, and by the end of the tour, you’ll understand the difference between the three.
But the highlight of the tour is the chance to taste local craft beer mixed by a master Mexican mixologist. You’ll also learn about the best indigenous spirits and regional cocktails in Vallarta, gaining insights and knowledge from the locals who take pride in their craft.
Join the Vallarta: Mexology Tacos & Tequila Tour to experience the vibrant culinary scene of Vallarta and to discover the hidden gems of the city’s food and drinks.
2. Puerto Vallarta: All you can drink Bar Crawl
Experience the best of Puerto Vallarta’s pulsating nightlife on a 4-hour pub and club crawl. Join a fun party guide and fellow travelers at 3 of the best bars and clubs in town! Enjoy skip-the-line privileges and reserved tables at all the venues you visit. Take advantage of the all-you-can-drink offer for 4 hours and benefit from selective clubs with VIP unlimited bottle service. Discover places located directly in the heart of the city and avoid the empty tourist traps. Feel like a rock star with VIP treatment at each venue you visit, and make new friends from around the world. Book now and get ready for the ultimate pub crawl experience in Puerto Vallarta!
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Vallarta AnsweredIf you’re planning to visit Puerto Vallarta, then there are a lot of things you should be aware of before making your journey to Mexico. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable trip.
1. Where is Puerto Vallarta Located?Puerto Vallarta, commonly known as Vallarta, is a resort town located in the state of Jalisco in Mexico. Vallarta sits on the Pacific Ocean coast and is surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains. It is in the Central Time Zone and is approximately 1,000 miles from the United States-Mexico border.
2. What is the Best Time to Visit Puerto Vallarta?The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta depends on what you want to do and what type of weather you prefer. The high season for tourists is from December to April, which is when the weather is dry and temperatures are cooler. However, the off-season from May to October offers lower hotel rates, fewer tourists, and warmer temperatures. Keep in mind that hurricane season is from June to November, so it’s best to avoid planning a trip during these months.
3. What Currency is Used in Puerto Vallarta?The official currency of Mexico is the Mexican peso. However, many restaurants, bars, and shops in Puerto Vallarta accept US dollars. It’s best to bring pesos with you to get the best exchange rate. ATMs are widely available, and most major credit cards are accepted, but it’s always worth checking with your bank before you travel to avoid any unwanted fees.
4. Is it Safe to Visit Puerto Vallarta?Puerto Vallarta is generally a safe place to visit for tourists. The city has a strong police and military presence, and crime rates are relatively low compared to other Mexican cities. However, it’s worth taking some precautions to ensure you have a safe trip. Stick to the tourist areas, avoid walking alone at night, and don’t carry large amounts of cash or valuables.
5. What is the Transportation Like in Puerto Vallarta?The primary mode of transportation in Puerto Vallarta is the bus. There are two types of buses, the standard and the “luxury” which costs a bit more. Taxis are also widely available, but it’s best to agree on the fare before the journey begins to avoid any surprises. Uber and other ride-sharing services are not available in Puerto Vallarta.
6. What are the Best Activities to Do in Puerto Vallarta?There are many exciting activities to do in Puerto Vallarta. The city is known for its beaches, nightlife, and adventurous activities such as zip-lining and ATV tours. Some of the best activities that you should not miss include:
- Relaxing on the beach
- Taking a walk along the Malecon
- Going on a boat ride to Los Arcos
- Taking a trip to the beautiful Islas Marietas
- Visiting the romantic old town of Puerto Vallarta
7. What is the Local Cuisine Like in Puerto Vallarta?Puerto Vallarta has an excellent local cuisine. It is a blend of traditional Mexican food with local seafood and other international cuisine. You should definitely try some of the local dishes when in Puerto Vallarta, such as:
- Tacos al Pastor
- Pescado Zarandeado (grilled red snapper)
8. What are the Best Beaches to Visit in Puerto Vallarta?Puerto Vallarta has many great beaches that are worth visiting. The following are the most popular:
- Playa de los Muertos
- Conchas Chinas
- Mismaloya Beach
- Las Caletas
- Playa Las Gemelas