Cabo San Lucas is known for its vibrant nightlife and party scene, making it the perfect destination for a pub crawl. With so many options available, however, it can be overwhelming to decide which pubs and bars to hit up. In this post, we’ve put together a guide to the best pub crawls in Cabo San Lucas, complete with recommendations for must-visit spots and insider tips for making the most of your night out. Whether you’re a first-time visitor to Cabo or a seasoned partygoer, this guide has everything you need to plan the ultimate pub crawl in one of Mexico’s most exciting cities.
The 1 Best Pub Tours in Cabo San Lucas
The 1 Best Pub Tours in Cabo San Lucas
1. Cabo San Lucas: Sunset Party Cruise with Open Bar
Experience Cabo San Lucas from a whole new perspective with a Sunset Party Cruise with Open Bar. Enjoy the stunning coastline views of Baja California Sur and get a glimpse of famous landmarks such as Lover’s Beach and the Arch while sipping on a refreshing margarita or cold beer. Dance to the beat of club classic hits with your friends on this party boat while making unforgettable vacation memories. And to top it all off, watch a breathtaking sunset across the Pacific Ocean before heading back to port. This tour includes round-trip transportation, boat party, music, open bar and tips. Please note that this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users. Don’t forget to bring your party mood!
Frequently Asked Questions by Tourists about Cabo San LucasCabo San Lucas, located at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula, is one of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. From its stunning beaches to its vibrant nightlife, the city attracts millions of visitors every year. However, before you book your trip, it’s essential to know some critical details about Cabo San Lucas. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by tourists about Cabo San Lucas:
1. What is the best time of year to visit Cabo San Lucas?The best time to visit Cabo San Lucas is from December to April when the weather is warm, and there is little to no rainfall. During this period, you can enjoy perfect beach weather, and the water is generally calm, making it perfect for water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. However, keep in mind that this period is also the high season, and hotels and activities can be more expensive.
2. Do I need a visa to visit Cabo San Lucas?If you’re a U.S citizen, you don’t need a visa to visit Cabo San Lucas if your stay is less than 180 days. However, if you’re from a country other than the United States, you should check with the Mexican embassy about visa requirements before you plan your trip.
3. Is Cabo San Lucas safe for tourists?Cabo San Lucas is generally safe for tourists, but like any other tourist destination, you should take precautions to ensure your safety. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Avoid walking alone at night and in isolated areas.
- Only use authorized taxis or ride-sharing services.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash or valuable items.
- Keep an eye on your surroundings and belongings.
4. What is the currency in Cabo San Lucas?The official currency in Cabo San Lucas is the Mexican peso. However, U.S dollars are widely accepted at most restaurants, hotels, and shops. Many businesses also accept credit cards, but it’s always a good idea to carry some cash just in case.
5. What are some must-visit places in Cabo San Lucas?Here are some of the must-visit places in Cabo San Lucas:
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas – a famous rock formation at the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
- Medano Beach – one of the most popular beaches in Cabo San Lucas.
- Cabo Wabo – the iconic nightclub owned by Sammy Hagar.
- The San Jose del Cabo Art Walk – a weekly event where visitors can explore galleries and meet local artists.
6. What is the legal drinking age in Cabo San Lucas?The legal drinking age in Cabo San Lucas is 18 years old. However, some establishments may have their own policies regarding alcohol consumption and may require you to be at least 21 years old to enter.
7. What is the transportation system like in Cabo San Lucas?Cabo San Lucas is a relatively small city, and most attractions are within walking distance of each other. However, if you need transportation, there are several options available, including taxis, buses, and rental cars. Rental cars are not always necessary and expensive. Taxis are the most convenient, but make sure to use authorized taxis or ride-sharing services such as Uber or Lyft.
8. What should I pack for my trip to Cabo San Lucas?When packing for your trip to Cabo San Lucas, keep the following items in mind:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the intense sun.
- Bathing suits, cover-ups, and beach towels for the beach.
- Lightweight clothing such as shorts, t-shirts, and sandals.
- A light jacket or sweater for the evening when the temperature drops.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Insect repellent if you plan to explore the countryside.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Cabo San LucasCabo San Lucas is located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico. It’s a popular tourist destination that offers a tropical climate, white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and an array of activities. This guide will provide you with the best ways to spend your time as a tourist in Cabo San Lucas.
1. Enjoy the BeachesCabo San Lucas has some of the best beaches in the world. Medano Beach is the most popular beach in Cabo San Lucas, featuring soft white sand and clear turquoise water. There are plenty of beach activities that you can enjoy, such as swimming, snorkeling, jet-skiing, and parasailing. You can also rent a kayak or paddle-board to explore the sea. Another favorite beach spot in Cabo is Chileno Beach, which is a great snorkeling spot.
2. Take a Sunset CruiseCabo San Lucas is known for its stunning sunsets. The best way to experience the sunset is on a sunset cruise. You will sail along the coast of Cabo San Lucas, watching the sky change colors as the sun sets. You will also have the chance to see the iconic El Arco rock formation and sea lions in their habitat. During the tour, you’ll be served drinks and snacks while enjoying the stunning scenery.
3. Go on a Fishing TourIf you’re a fishing enthusiast, Cabo San Lucas is the place for you. It’s famous for its fantastic sport fishing, with a variety of fish species available in the waters year-round. You can join a fishing tour with an experienced guide who will take you to the best fishing spots. You can expect to catch marlin, sailfish, tuna, and dorado, among others.
4. Visit the Arch of Cabo San LucasThe Arch of Cabo San Lucas is the most famous landmark in Cabo San Lucas. It’s a natural rock formation that has been shaped by the sea over time. You can see the Arch by taking a boat tour around the coast of Cabo San Lucas. Some tours also take you to nearby Lover’s Beach and Divorce Beach.
5. Explore the DesertCabo San Lucas is surrounded by a desert landscape that’s worth exploring. There are several options for desert tours, such as ATV tours, hiking tours, and camelback tours. You will see stunning rock formations, cacti, and desert wildlife. You can also visit the Rancho San Cristobal, a nature reserve that offers horseback riding tours.
6. Shop and Dine in Downtown CaboThe downtown area of Cabo San Lucas is a vibrant place filled with shops, restaurants, and bars. You can shop for souvenirs and local handicrafts, such as embroidered textiles and hand-painted ceramics. There are also several luxury shopping centers, such as Puerto Paraiso and Luxury Avenue. You can find a variety of dining options, from street food to high-end cuisine, representing traditional Mexican and international flavors.
7. Visit San Jose del CaboSan Jose del Cabo is a charming town located about 20 miles from Cabo San Lucas. It’s known for its colonial architecture and art galleries. You can stroll through its historic center, visit the Mission of San Jose del Cabo, and admire the colorful buildings. On Thursdays, there’s an Art Walk event, where you can meet local artists and explore their work.
Book Your Tour NowCabo San Lucas is a fantastic place to visit, with its breathtaking beaches, exciting activities, and charming towns. You can find something to do for every taste, whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation, or culture. By following these tips, you can make the most out of your time as a tourist in Cabo San Lucas.
Table of Contents