If you’re a fan of bar hopping or simply looking for a fun night out in Grand Case, a pub crawl is a must-try activity. With countless bars and pubs scattered throughout the area, it can be overwhelming to choose which ones to visit on your own. That’s why we’ve created a list of the best pub crawls in Grand Case, highlighting some of the top spots to visit for a night of drinking, socializing, and good vibes. Join us as we explore some of the most exciting and unique bars Grand Case has to offer in this ultimate guide to the best pub crawls in town.
The 1 Best Pub Crawling Tours in Grand Case
The 1 Best Pub Crawling Tours in Grand Case
1. Private Custom St Maarten Nightlife Tour
Experience the vibrant nightlife scene of St Maarten on a private 5-hour tour from Philipsburg. During this customizable tour, you’ll have the flexibility to choose your preferred type of nightlife entertainment, whether you want to relax in a serene beach lounge, dance the night away in a lively club, or visit some local bars. Travel around the island in a clean and comfortable private vehicle and benefit from the knowledge and expertise of your local driver/guide, who will ensure a safe and enjoyable evening. Round-trip transportation from Philipsburg hotels is included, and gratuities are also taken care of. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the exciting nightlife of St Maarten with your own private guide.
Frequently Asked Questions About Grand Case: A Quick Guide for TouristsIf you’re planning a trip to the beautiful island of Saint Martin, you might be interested in visiting Grand Case, a charming fishing village known for its delicious food and stunning beaches. As a tourist, you might have some questions about this quaint town. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Grand Case:
1. What is Grand Case?Grand Case is a small village on the French side of Saint Martin. It’s known for its culinary scene, beautiful beaches, and historical sites. If you’re looking for a quieter alternative to the busy resort towns on the island, Grand Case might be the perfect destination for you.
2. What is the best time to visit Grand Case?The best time to visit Grand Case is from mid-December to mid-April, which is the dry season in Saint Martin. During this time, the weather is pleasant and you can enjoy the beautiful beaches without worrying about rainstorms. However, keep in mind that this is also the busiest time of the year, so you might encounter larger crowds and higher prices.
3. What are the best things to do in Grand Case?There are plenty of things to do in Grand Case, whether you’re interested in culinary adventures or outdoor activities. Some of the best things to do include:
- Sample delicious French and Creole cuisine at the village’s numerous restaurants and food stands.
- Take a stroll on the beautiful Grand Case Beach, which is known for its turquoise waters and soft sand.
- Visit the historic Catholic church of Saint-Louis, which dates back to the 1700s.
- Go snorkeling or scuba diving in the clear waters around the island.
- Take a boat trip to nearby islands like Anguilla or St. Barths.
4. How do I get to Grand Case?If you’re flying into Saint Martin, you can reach Grand Case by taking a taxi or renting a car from Princess Juliana International Airport on the Dutch side of the island. The drive to Grand Case takes around 25 minutes, depending on traffic.
5. Is Grand Case safe?Like many Caribbean destinations, Grand Case can experience crime and theft, especially in areas popular with tourists. Always be aware of your surroundings, especially if you’re walking alone at night. However, the village is generally safe during the day and most tourists have a trouble-free experience.
6. Is English spoken in Grand Case?While French is the official language of Saint Martin, most people in Grand Case speak English as well. As a tourist, you shouldn’t have any trouble communicating with locals or restaurant staff in English.
7. What is the currency used in Grand Case?The official currency of Saint Martin is the Euro. Many businesses in Grand Case accept US dollars as well, but it’s always a good idea to have some Euros on hand if you plan on shopping or eating out.
8. What is the food like in Grand Case?Grand Case is known for its culinary scene, which features a mix of French and Creole dishes, as well as fresh seafood from the surrounding waters. Some of the most popular dishes in the village include conch fritters, grilled lobster, and accras (a type of cod fritter). Don’t forget to sample some of the delicious pastries and ice cream at the local bakeries and gelaterias as well!
9. Where should I stay in Grand Case?There are several options for accommodation in Grand Case, ranging from luxury villas to budget-friendly hotels. Some of the most popular places to stay include:
- Le Temps Des Cerises Hotel
- Grand Case Beach Club
- L’Esplanade Hotel
- L’Esperance Hotel
10. Are there any cultural events in Grand Case?Grand Case hosts several cultural events throughout the year, including the annual Caribbean Culinary Festival and the Grand Case Heineken Regatta. These events showcase the village’s rich history and cultural heritage, as well as the talents of local chefs and musicians.
The Bottom LineWhether you’re a foodie or a beach lover, Grand Case has something for everyone. With its charming streets, crystal-clear waters, and welcoming locals, this village is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Saint Martin. Hopefully, this guide has answered some of your questions and given you a better idea of what to expect during your trip!
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Grand Case
Grand Case is a beautiful village located on the French side of the Caribbean island of St. Martin. It is known for its picturesque beaches, vibrant nightlife, and delicious French and Caribbean cuisine. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, there are plenty of things to see and do in Grand Case. In this guide, we will show you some of the best ways to spend your time as a tourist in this fabulous location.
1. Visit the Beaches
Grand Case is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The clear turquoise waters and soft white sand make for the perfect setting to relax and soak up the sun. Here are some of the best beaches in Grand Case:
- Grand Case Beach: This is the most popular beach in Grand Case. The beach is lined with restaurants and bars, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a drink or a meal while taking in the breathtaking views.
- Happy Bay Beach: This secluded beach is a hidden gem in Grand Case. It is accessible only by foot, which makes it very private and peaceful. The water is crystal clear, and the surrounding greenery makes for a beautiful backdrop.
- Orient Bay Beach: This beach is one of the most popular beaches in St. Martin. It is known for its crystal-clear waters and soft white sand. The beach is lined with restaurants and bars, and there are plenty of opportunities for water sports like jet skiing and parasailing.
2. Explore the Village
The village of Grand Case has a rich history and culture. It is home to several historic buildings and landmarks that are worth exploring. Some of the must-visit places in the village include:
- Grand Case Cemetery: This cemetery is one of the most peaceful and serene places in Grand Case. It is home to several historic gravesites and tombstones, and the beautiful scenery makes it the perfect spot for a quiet walk.
- Grand Case Market: This market is a great place to immerse yourself in the local culture. It is home to several local vendors selling fresh fruit, vegetables, and seafood, as well as local crafts and souvenirs.
- St. Martin Museum: This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of St. Martin. It is home to several exhibits showcasing the island’s past, as well as several local artifacts and relics.
3. Try the Local Cuisine
Grand Case is known for its delicious French and Caribbean cuisine. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes in the village that serve up some of the best dishes on the island. Some of the must-try dishes in Grand Case include:
- Lobster Thermidor: This dish is a French classic that is a must-try in Grand Case. It is made with fresh lobster, mushrooms, and cream sauce, and it is served with rice or mashed potatoes.
- Conch Stew: This local specialty is made with fresh conch, vegetables, and spices. It is a hearty and delicious dish that is perfect for a cool evening.
- Rum Punch: This tropical cocktail is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. It is made with rum, fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine, and it is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day.
4. Enjoy the Nightlife
Grand Case has a vibrant nightlife scene that is perfect for party-goers. There are several bars and clubs in the village that are open late into the night. Some of the best places to enjoy the nightlife in Grand Case include:
- Bikini Beach Club: This beachfront club has a lively atmosphere and hosts several events throughout the week. It is the perfect place to dance the night away.
- La Bamba Beach Bar: This popular bar is known for its live music and friendly atmosphere. It is a great place to meet locals and other travelers and enjoy a few drinks.
- Sunset Café: This beachfront bar is the perfect spot to watch the sunset while enjoying a refreshing cocktail. It is a must-visit spot for anyone visiting Grand Case.
Book Your Tour Now
Grand Case is a beautiful and vibrant village that has something to offer for everyone. Whether you are looking for a relaxing day at the beach, an evening of partying, or a taste of the local cuisine, Grand Case has it all. With so much to see and do, we hope that this guide has given you some inspiration for your next visit to this beautiful location.
Table of Contents