Looking for a fun and unique way to experience Warsaw’s vibrant nightlife? Look no further than a pub crawl! Warsaw is home to some of the best pubs, bars, and clubs in Europe, and a pub crawl is the perfect way to discover them. Whether you’re a solo traveler or exploring the city with friends, a pub crawl guarantees a night to remember. In this post, we’ll introduce you to some of the best pub crawls in Warsaw, highlighting the top spots and insider tips to make the most of your night out. Get ready to experience the best of Warsaw’s nightlife scene!
The 11 Best Pub Crawls in Warsaw
- #1 Pub Crawl Warsaw with Premium Open Bar
- Deluxe Polish Vodka Tour Experience in Warsaw
- Warsaw: 4-Hour Polish Vodka Tour
- Warsaw: Evening History and Pubs Tour by Retro Minibus
- VIP Nightclub Tour in Warsaw
- Warsaw: Pub Crawl with 1-Hour Unlimited Drinks
- Warsaw Evening Private Tour (history and pubs) by retro minibus
- Warsaw Pub Crawl with Free Drinks
- Limo Party & Club Package in Warsaw
- Warsaw Private Vodka Tasting Tour
- Warsaw: Boat Party with Unlimited Drinks &VIP Club Entrance
The 11 Best Pub Crawls in Warsaw
1. #1 Pub Crawl Warsaw with Premium Open Bar
Delve into the riotous revelry of Warsaw’s nightlife on a pub tour of the Polish capital. Join a knowledgeable guide and visit a selection of Warsaw’s best bars and clubs, enjoying complimentary drinks and special discounts in each one. Learn about exuberant Polish nightlife traditions from your expert guide and have fun with super drinking games. You will also conclude your fun-filled night at a vibrant nightclub and opt to stay until the early hours of the morning. The 1-hour Open Bar includes beer, wine, mixed drinks with vodka, gin, rum, and whisky, and each next bar you visit, you’ll get a free shot. Additional alcoholic drinks are available to purchase. The meeting point for this tour is at Club Makulatura, Chmielna 5, 00-021 Warszawa, Poland. Book now for an exciting and unforgettable night out in Warsaw!
2. Deluxe Polish Vodka Tour Experience in Warsaw
Discover the secrets of Polish vodka on a small-group tasting tour in Warsaw. With a knowledgeable local guide, learn about the country’s industrial history and social culture as you visit a number of popular venues. Enjoy six vodka tastings along with five snacks, all included in the price of the tour. This personalized experience allows for plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive recommendations from your guide, and the small-group size ensures an intimate atmosphere. Immerse yourself in the city ambiance as you stroll through Warsaw between venues. Hotel pickup and drop-off, additional drinks, and gratuities are not included.
3. Warsaw: 4-Hour Polish Vodka Tour
Learn about the drinking culture of Poland on a 4-hour tour dedicated to all things vodka. Visit some of the best and most distinctive shot bars in Warsaw, taste different kinds of vodka, and sample typical appetizers. A local guide will take you on a journey through Poland’s vodka history, telling you stories and anecdotes, and separating fact from fiction. Discover how vodka is produced and whether Poland or Russia invented it. Find out if there is just one kind of vodka and whether you can make it yourself. This tour is a great opportunity to discover Warsaw and Poland from a different perspective. Please note that this tour is not a pub crawl but a cultural experience. The tour includes a visit to at least __ bars.
4. Warsaw: Evening History and Pubs Tour by Retro Minibus
Explore the unseen side of Warsaw by vintage van in this evening tour that combines city sightseeing with getting to know Warsaw’s nightlife and drinks. Your educated and friendly guide will take you to local pubs where you can experience Polish vodka shots and mingle with locals. Learn about the last 70 years of Warsaw’s history, including the post-WWII outbreak of communism, in a 3-hour journey that showcases the contrast between the gloomy past and the vibrant present. With this tour, you don’t have to choose between history and nightlife, as you’ll get a taste of both. Join this exciting tour and discover where Warsaw shows its character by night!
5. VIP Nightclub Tour in Warsaw
Experience an unforgettable VIP Nightclub Tour in Warsaw and live like a celebrity for an evening. Join this 5-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide, who will take you to Warsaw’s most sophisticated bars and nightclubs. Enjoy stylish decor, complimentary cocktails, and VIP access to one of the top clubs in Warsaw. With a guaranteed skip of the long lines and private tour for your group, you can rub shoulders with Warsaw’s elite crowd until the early hours of the morning. Bottle service is available with VIP packages, and additional drinks are on offer to purchase at the clubs. After the tour, your private local host and guide will drop you off at your hotel. Learn about Poland’s rich nightlife culture and enjoy a night you’ll never forget on this exclusive VIP Nightclub Tour in Warsaw.
6. Warsaw: Pub Crawl with 1-Hour Unlimited Drinks
Join the ultimate 4-hour pub crawl experience in Warsaw with 1-hour unlimited drinks. Meet your expert local guides at the first bar and enjoy an hour of unlimited beer, wine, and mixed drinks including vodka, gin, whiskey and rum. You’ll participate in entertaining drinking games and crazy challenges while bonding with locals and fellow participants. Your guides will take you to three more bars and a club throughout the evening.
Before leaving the first bar, your guides will give you an opening speech and lay down the rules to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable evening. You’ll receive free entry and a shot at each bar, making this the ultimate Warsaw nightlife experience.
Throughout the night, your guides will always be on hand to answer any questions and offer guidance. The tour guarantees a memorable evening with an opportunity to explore Warsaw’s best bars and clubs while enjoying unlimited drinks and socializing with locals and friends.
7. Warsaw Evening Private Tour (history and pubs) by retro minibus
Explore the best nightlife spots in Warsaw while learning about the city’s rich history on an evening private tour and pub crawl. Hop aboard a retro Communist-era minibus and cruise through the city’s bustling districts with a knowledgeable local guide. You’ll get to visit some of the hottest pubs and bars in town, rubbing shoulders with locals and sipping on three delicious vodka shots along the way. But that’s not all–get a glimpse of Warsaw’s past as you pass by pre-war buildings and Communist-era architecture scattered throughout the urban landscape. Enjoy a hassle-free evening with pickup services available from hotels, Airbnbs, and apartments within a 4-kilometre radius from the city.
8. Warsaw Pub Crawl with Free Drinks
Get ready for a legendary night out on this Warsaw pub crawl. Start off the night with an open bar of beer, wine and mixed drinks including whiskey, vodka, gin or rum for 1 hour. Drinking games such as flip cup, beer pong and 5s will help you break the ice with your fun professional guides and fellow party-goers.
After the open bar, visit 3 other cool bars and enjoy a free shot at each location. Finally, head to a nightclub where VIP skip-the-line entry awaits. A shot will also be waiting for you inside.
This tour offers an open bar for 1 hour, drinking games, free shots at each bar, VIP club entry and fun professional guides. Please note that this tour is not suitable for pregnant women or children under 18 years of age. Additional drinks and hotel drop off are available but not included.
9. Limo Party & Club Package in Warsaw
Enjoy a night out in Warsaw like a VIP with this private limousine tour. Cruise through the city center while sipping on drinks with your group of friends. The tour includes entrance to one or two of Warsaw’s top nightclubs, where you’ll have a reserved table and bottle service. This tour is perfect for bachelorette parties or other special occasions. Hotel pickup and drop-off are also included. Join this tour to experience Warsaw’s nightlife in style.
10. Warsaw Private Vodka Tasting Tour
Embark on a private Warsaw Vodka Tasting Tour filled with fun facts, games and vodka-themed experiences. Your local vodka expert guide will take you to 4 top pubs and shot bars in Warsaw, where you will taste 7 different kinds of Polish vodka paired with traditional Polish appetizers. Learn about the history, culture and customs of drinking in Poland and discover why vodka is said to be the national drink. Try a flaming absinthe shot and compare the flavors of white flavored vodka and Warsaw’s legendary liqueur. Enjoy a private tour with your friends and have fun the Polish way!
11. Warsaw: Boat Party with Unlimited Drinks &VIP Club Entrance
Sail down the beautiful Vistula river and experience a 2-hour cruise with an open bar, drinking games and a surround sound system to create an unforgettable party atmosphere. Be enchanted by a live magician while taking in the stunning views of Warsaw from the river. Once back on shore, use your boat party wristband to gain free entrance to one of Warsaw’s best nightclubs – Room 13. This pub crawl includes a 2-hour tour to visit some of the hottest bars in town after the cruise. Join VIP club entrance and have all the ingredients needed for an awesome night out in Warsaw. Note that this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users. A guide and photographer will also be included to capture all of your amazing moments.
Frequently Asked Questions About WarsawIf you’re planning a trip to Warsaw, Poland’s capital city, you’ll likely have some questions. Here are the most frequently asked questions by tourists about Warsaw, along with the answers.
1. What’s the best time to visit Warsaw?Warsaw is best visited between May and September. During this time, the weather is warm and the city is full of outdoor events and activities. However, keep in mind that summer is also peak tourist season, so prices for accommodation and attractions may be higher. If you don’t mind cooler weather, you can also consider traveling in April or October, when the fall foliage is beautiful and the crowds have thinned out.
2. Do I need a visa to travel to Warsaw?If you’re an EU citizen or a citizen of one of the Schengen Area countries, you don’t need a visa to travel to Warsaw. If you’re from outside the EU, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa before your trip. Check with the Polish embassy or consulate in your country to find out if you need a visa and if so, how to apply for one.
3. What’s the best way to get around Warsaw?The best way to get around Warsaw is by public transportation. This includes buses, trams, and the metro. You can buy tickets at kiosks or ticket machines located at most stops or stations. Another popular way to get around is by bike, as there are many bike lanes and rental options available.
4. Is it safe to visit Warsaw?Yes, Warsaw is generally a safe city to visit. However, like any big city, there are certain areas that you should avoid at night. These include some parts of the city center and the Praga district. It’s also wise to keep an eye on your belongings in crowded tourist areas.
5. What are some must-see sights in Warsaw?There are many must-see sights in Warsaw, but here are a few highlights:
- The Royal Castle – This 17th-century castle was reconstructed after it was destroyed during World War II and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Old Town – This charming area of Warsaw is full of colorful buildings, cobblestone streets, and outdoor cafes.
- The Warsaw Uprising Museum – This museum tells the story of the Warsaw Uprising during World War II and is a moving tribute to the city’s resilience.
- The Chopin Museum – This museum is dedicated to Poland’s most famous composer, Frédéric Chopin, and is located in the Ostrogski Palace.
6. What’s the food like in Warsaw?The food in Warsaw is delicious and hearty, with many traditional Polish dishes to try. Some popular dishes include pierogi (dumplings filled with meat or cheese), bigos (a stew made with sauerkraut and meat), and kielbasa (a type of Polish sausage). There are also many international restaurants and trendy cafes in the city.
7. What should I pack for my trip to Warsaw?What you should pack for your trip to Warsaw depends on the time of year you’re traveling. However, some basics to pack include comfortable walking shoes, layers for cooler weather, a waterproof jacket or umbrella, and a converter for electrical outlets if you’re coming from outside of Europe.
8. What’s the nightlife like in Warsaw?The nightlife in Warsaw is varied and lively, with many bars and clubs open until the early hours of the morning. There are several trendy neighborhoods to explore, including the Praga district and Nowy Świat Street.
9. Are there any day trips I can take from Warsaw?Yes, there are several day trips you can take from Warsaw. Some popular options include:
- Krakow – This beautiful city is just a few hours away by train and is home to many historic and cultural sights.
- Mazovia – This region of Poland is known for its beautiful countryside, traditional villages, and historic palaces.
- Kozłówka Palace – This stunning palace is located just a short drive from Warsaw and is known for its beautiful gardens and art collection.
- Kampinos National Park – This park is located just outside of Warsaw and is home to many beautiful hiking and biking trails.