Frankfurt, known for its vibrant nightlife, has a plethora of bars and pubs waiting to be discovered. If you’re looking for a great night out, then a pub crawl is the perfect way to explore the city’s watering holes. With so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide where to go. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best pub crawls in Frankfurt, so you can experience the city’s nightlife like a local. From traditional German beer halls to trendy cocktail bars, Frankfurt has something for every taste. Join us as we explore the best pub crawls that Frankfurt has to offer.
The 3 Best Pub Crawls in Frankfurt
- PubCrawl Frankfurt
- Frankfurt: Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
- Frankfurt: Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Pub Crawl
The 3 Best Pub Crawls in Frankfurt
1. PubCrawl Frankfurt
Explore the vibrant nightlife of Frankfurt with PubCrawl Frankfurt. This excellent value-for-money tour is perfect for those who want to dive into the city’s bar scene and enjoy plenty of free shots along the way. Led by a knowledgeable local guide, you’ll see the illuminated sights of Frankfurt on a walking tour while soaking up the lively atmosphere. The tour includes one free shot in every location and further drinks and food. The meeting point is at the Fountain of Justice on Römerberg, and the tour ends at Klappergasse. Please note that the minimum age to participate is 18 years old and the tour is not wheelchair accessible. The tour is near public transportation, and most travelers can participate. Join PubCrawl Frankfurt for an unforgettable night out in Frankfurt!
2. Frankfurt: Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
3. Frankfurt: Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Pub Crawl
Experience a private pub crawl through the hippest hotspots in Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. This tour is perfect for those looking to enjoy an exciting party night without worrying about the stress of planning and preparation. The itinerary includes three bars and one club, with free welcome shots at the meeting point and at various bars throughout the night. With priority entrance at each of the four locations, you won’t have to wait in line. Book your private tour today and get ready for great music, tasty drinks, and an unforgettable experience. Please indicate where you’d like to be picked up in Sachsenhausen when booking.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions by Tourists About the City FrankfurtFrankfurt is a beautiful city located in the heart of Germany. It’s not only one of the most important business centers in Europe, but it’s also a fantastic tourist destination. If you’re planning a trip to Frankfurt, you probably have a lot of questions about this vibrant city. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions by tourists about Frankfurt.
1. What is the Best Time to Visit Frankfurt?Frankfurt is a year-round destination, so the best time to visit depends on your preferences. If you’re a fan of warm weather and outdoor activities, the best time to visit is between May and September. During this period, the temperatures range from 16 to 24 degrees Celsius (60 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit), and there are plenty of festivals and events to enjoy, such as the Frankfurt Rhine-Main Regional Festival.If you’re looking to experience the Christmas markets, then the best time to visit is between November and December. Frankfurt is known for having some of the best Christmas markets in Germany, so be sure to check them out.
2. How can I Get from Frankfurt Airport to the City Center?Frankfurt Airport is the largest airport in Germany and one of the busiest in Europe, serving millions of passengers every year. Fortunately, it’s easy to get from the airport to the city center.The most popular option is to take the S-Bahn (suburban train), which runs every 15 minutes from Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Trains run from 5:00 am to 1:00 am, and it takes about 11 minutes to get to the city center. A one-way ticket costs around €5.Another option is to take a taxi, which takes about 20 minutes to get to the city center. The fare is around €25.
3. What are the Top Attractions in Frankfurt?Frankfurt is a hub of cultural and historical landmarks that are worth visiting. Some of the top attractions include:
Römerberg is the central square of Frankfurt and is home to some of the city’s most beautiful buildings, including the Old Town Hall, St. Nicholas Church, and the Römer building.
The Frankfurt Cathedral, also known as the Imperial Cathedral of Saint Bartholomew, is a Gothic-style Catholic church located in the heart of the old town of Frankfurt. It’s the tallest building in Frankfurt with a height of 95 meters.
Museumsufer is a cluster of museums located on the banks of the River Main. The area features 12 museums, including the Städel Museum, the Museum of World Cultures, and the Jewish Museum.
The Palmengarten is a large botanical garden located in the Westend-Süd district of Frankfurt. The garden is home to over 13,000 plant species from all over the world.
4. What are the Best Places to Shop in Frankfurt?Frankfurt is a great place for shopping, with plenty of options for every budget. Here are some of the best places to shop:
Zeil is Frankfurt’s main shopping street, featuring a range of shops and department stores, including Zara, H&M, and Kaufhof.
Skyline Plaza is a shopping center located near the Frankfurt Trade Fair. The mall features over 170 shops, including fashion brands, cosmetics, and electronics stores.
The Kleinmarkthalle is a covered market located in the city center. The market features over 150 stalls selling fresh produce, meat, cheese, and other groceries.