Orlando, Florida is known for its theme parks and stunning beaches, but did you know that it’s also home to some of the best pubs and bars in the United States? If you’re looking for a great night out in Orlando, a pub crawl is the perfect way to experience the city’s bustling nightlife scene. With so many bars to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best pub crawls in Orlando, so you can experience the city’s drinking culture in style. From craft beer bars to rooftop lounges, we’ve got you covered. So grab your friends, put on your drinking shoes, and let’s explore the best pub crawls in Orlando!
The 1 Best Orlando Pub Crawls
The 1 Best Orlando Pub Crawls
1. Pontoon Pub Crawl, 5 Lakeside Pubs and Restaurants Visit by Boat
Enjoy a unique pub crawl experience with the Pontoon Pub Crawl in Winter Haven’s Chain of Lakes region. Meet your helmsman guide at Tanners Lakeside Restaurant & Bar and embark on a pontoon boat for a small-group trip with a personalized and flexible itinerary. Order drinks and bites (own expense) at each of the five lakeside bars and restaurants you will visit. Soak up the scenery and sunset views while leaving the navigation to your guide. A cooler and ice are available upon request. The tour lasts three hours and ends back at the meeting point.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About OrlandoAs one of the most visited cities in the United States, Orlando is known as the theme park capital of the world. The city is home to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and many other family-friendly attractions. With so much to see and do, it’s no surprise that tourists have many questions about the city. In this blog post, we will address some of the most frequently asked questions about Orlando.
1. What is the best time of year to visit Orlando?The best time of year to visit Orlando depends on your preferences. The city is busy with tourists year-round, but the busiest times are during the summer months and around popular holidays like Christmas and New Year’s. If you’re looking to avoid crowds, consider visiting during the shoulder seasons of spring or fall. The weather is still warm, and there are fewer tourists.
2. What are the must-see attractions in Orlando?Orlando is known for its theme parks, and for good reason. Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando are the most popular attractions in the city. However, there are many other things to see and do in Orlando, such as:
- ICON Orlando – a 400-foot observation wheel with panoramic views of the city
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – home to NASA’s launch operations and space artifacts
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – a must-see for Harry Potter fans
- Gatorland – a theme park and wildlife preserve showcasing alligators and other animals
- International Drive – a popular shopping and dining district
3. How far is Orlando from the beach?Orlando is located in central Florida and is not directly on the coast. The closest beach to Orlando is Cocoa Beach, which is approximately a one-hour drive east. Other popular beaches within driving distance include Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Clearwater Beach.
4. What is the weather like in Orlando?The weather in Orlando is typically warm and humid year-round. Summers can be hot with temperatures averaging in the high 80s to low 90s, while winters are mild with temperatures averaging in the 60s. Rainfall is common during the summer months, but the city usually experiences brief afternoon thunderstorms.
5. What are the best places to stay in Orlando?The best places to stay in Orlando depend on your preferences and budget. Many visitors choose to stay on property at the theme parks, which offer a variety of accommodations at different price points. Other popular areas to stay in Orlando include International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, and downtown Orlando.
6. Is it necessary to rent a car in Orlando?While it is not necessary to rent a car in Orlando, it can make getting around the city much easier. The theme parks offer complimentary transportation to and from designated areas, but a car may be necessary if you plan to explore other parts of Orlando. Many visitors choose to rent a car at the airport for the duration of their stay.
7. What are the best restaurants in Orlando?Orlando is home to many great restaurants, ranging from casual to fine dining. Some popular options include:
- Voodoo Doughnut – a unique doughnut shop with creative flavors and designs
- The Ravenous Pig – a farm-to-table gastropub offering a creative menu and craft beer
- Victoria & Albert’s – a AAA Five Diamond restaurant offering a fine dining experience
- Yellow Dog Eats – a quirky BBQ and sandwich shop with outdoor seating
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse – a casual BBQ chain with a cult following