How to Plan Your Tour to the Burj Khalifa’s 124th Floor in DubaiIf you’re planning a trip to Dubai, one of the must-visit places is the Burj Khalifa. As the world’s tallest tower, it offers a spectacular 360-degree aerial view across the city and Persian Gulf. To make sure you experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, prebooking entry is essential. This guide will help you plan your tour to the Burj Khalifa’s 124th floor, allowing you to enjoy ample time to absorb the panoramas.
OverviewThe Burj Khalifa’s observation decks on the 124th and 125th floors boast incredible views over the city, desert, and ocean. By securing your prebook ticket well before your visit, you’ll save valuable time and avoid any uncertainty about access to the tower. Additionally, you’ll be able to choose the time and day of the visit that suits you best.
Ticket InclusionsBooking the 124th floor tickets non-prime hours enables you to save time and fuss by arranging entry while on vacation. The ticket includes the following: – Admission to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa – A visit to the observation deck – A chance to enjoy unparalleled views of the city from the world’s highest tower
What’s IncludedThe tour is a pickup and drop-off service that includes all fees and taxes. Guests will be picked up from centrally located Hotels in Dubai as per the location provided by the guest at the time of booking.
What To ExpectUpon arrival at the Burj Khalifa, you can expect to go to the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors. Once there, you’ll witness stunning views of the city, desert, and ocean. The observation deck features a telescope that can zoom in on specific areas. Souvenir shops, cafes, and restrooms are accessible to visitors. An average visit takes around one to two hours.
Additional InfoAfter completing your booking, the guest voucher for your tour will be sent to your email address. The confirmation voucher mentioned information about the meeting point of the tour guide and the pickup schedule. The duration of the tour is approximately 3 hours.
Book Your Tour NowPrebooking your tickets to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa is both convenient and time-efficient. By following the tips presented in this guide, you’ll be well on your way to experiencing breathtaking 360-degree views of Dubai from the world’s tallest building. So, what are you waiting for? Book the tour here and experience a memorable visit to the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai: Frequently Asked QuestionsDubai is a city that is known for its futuristic architecture, luxury shopping, and vibrant nightlife. However, there are many things that people often wonder about the city before they visit. In this FAQ, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Dubai, from its weather to its culture to its attractions.
1. What is the weather like in Dubai?Dubai has a desert climate, which means it is hot and sunny most of the year. Summer temperatures can reach up to 45°C (113°F), while winter temperatures are more moderate, averaging around 24°C (75°F). It is important to remember that the heat in Dubai can be extreme, and visitors should take precautions to avoid heat exhaustion, such as drinking plenty of water, staying in the shade during the hottest parts of the day, and wearing light, breathable clothing.
2. What is the local currency in Dubai?The currency used in Dubai is the United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). AED is often abbreviated as DH, and you may sometimes hear it referred to as the “Emirati Dirham.” It is important to note that many businesses in Dubai accept international credit and debit cards, and there are plenty of ATMs available throughout the city for cash withdrawals.
3. What should I wear when visiting Dubai?Dubai is an Islamic city, and visitors should dress modestly when visiting public places. While it is not necessary to cover your head, shoulders, and legs at all times, it is best to avoid wearing revealing or tight clothing, such as shorts or crop tops. In general, it is best to adopt a conservative dress code when in public places such as malls, restaurants, and mosques. Beachwear, however, is acceptable on the city’s beaches and at pool areas.
4. What is the best time of year to visit Dubai?The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March when temperatures are more moderate and there is less chance of rainfall. This is also the peak tourist season, and many festivals and events are held during this time, such as the Dubai Shopping Festival in January and February. However, this is also the most expensive time to visit, and accommodation and airfare prices can be much higher during peak season.
5. How safe is Dubai for tourists?Dubai is generally a safe city for tourists, with low crime rates and a strong security presence. However, visitors should still exercise caution and take the same precautions they would in any major city. Avoid carrying large amounts of cash or valuables, and be aware of your surroundings when walking around after dark. Women should also take care to dress modestly and avoid walking alone in deserted areas, particularly at night.
6. What are some popular tourist attractions in Dubai?Dubai is home to a wide range of attractions, from towering skyscrapers to desert adventures to world-class shopping malls. Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai include:
- Burj Khalifa: The world’s tallest building, offering stunning views of the city from its observation decks
- Dubai Mall: One of the largest shopping malls in the world, featuring a wide range of high-end designer stores and entertainment options
- Burj Al Arab: One of the world’s most luxurious hotels, known for its iconic sail-shaped design and opulent amenities
- Palm Jumeirah: A man-made island in the shape of a palm tree, featuring luxury hotels and residences
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The world’s largest flower garden, with over 45 million flowers spread across 72,000 square meters of landscaped gardens
- Ski Dubai: An indoor ski resort located inside the Mall of the Emirates, offering a unique snow experience in the middle of the desert
- Desert Safari: A thrilling adventure through the Dubai desert, featuring dune bashing, camel riding, and traditional Arabic entertainment
7. What are some cultural norms I should be aware of when visiting Dubai?As an Islamic city, Dubai has a unique culture that visitors should be aware of before they arrive. Some important cultural norms to keep in mind include:
- Respect for religion: Visitors should show respect for the Muslim religion by refraining from eating, drinking, or smoking in public places during the daylight hours of Ramadan, dressing modestly when visiting mosques or other places of worship, and not engaging in any disrespectful behavior towards religious symbols or customs.
- Respect for local customs: Visitors should be aware of and respectful towards local customs, such as removing shoes before entering mosques or homes, greeting locals with “Assalamu alaikum” and respecting the traditional dress code.
- Alcohol consumption: Although alcohol is available in Dubai, it is forbidden to drink in public places, and visitors should refrain from excess consumption or drunken behavior.
8. How easy is it to get around Dubai?Dubai has an extensive public transportation system that includes buses, taxis, and a modern metro system. The metro is clean, efficient, and easy to use, making it a popular choice for getting around the city. Taxis are also readily available and affordable, although visitors should make sure to use only licensed taxis and ensure the driver uses the meter. Alternatively, some visitors may prefer to rent a car to explore the city on their own terms.
9. What are some tips for traveling to Dubai on a budget?Dubai is often seen as a luxury destination, but it is possible to travel to the city on a budget. Some tips for budget travel in Dubai include:
- Visit during the off-season: As mentioned, the peak tourist season is from November to March. Traveling during the summer months or shoulder season (April to October) can result in lower accommodation and airfare prices.
- Eat like a local: While Dubai is known for its high-end restaurants, it is also home to plenty of affordable street food and local eateries. Visitors can save money by seeking out traditional Emirati restaurants or dining at food courts inside malls.
- Take advantage of free activities: There are plenty of free activities to enjoy in Dubai, from watching the Dubai Fountain light show to strolling through the historic Bastakiya neighborhood.
- Use public transportation: As mentioned, public transportation in Dubai is affordable and easy to use, allowing visitors to get around the city without spending too much on transportation costs.
10. What is the drinking water situation in Dubai?Dubai has a modern water treatment system that ensures the safety and cleanliness of tap water. However, visitors may prefer to drink bottled water, which is widely available throughout the city. It is also recommended to avoid consuming drinks with ice from untrusted sources.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DubaiDubai is a popular tourist destination attracting millions of visitors every year. The city offers an array of experiences for tourists whether its exploring the city’s history, enjoying the luxury lifestyle or indulging in adventure sports. Here are some recommended things to do to ensure you have a memorable time in Dubai.
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and visiting it should be on top of your Dubai itinerary. You can take the high-speed elevator to the 125th floor and enjoy breathtaking views of the city. If you want to experience a stunning sunset, book a ticket to visit the Burj Khalifa just before dusk.
2. Go on a Desert SafariDubai is also famous for its desert safari adventures. You can book a 4×4 tour that will take you deep into the Arabian Desert, where you can experience dune bashing, sandboarding, camel riding, and watch cultural performances such as Tanoura dance and Belly Dance. You can also enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner under the stars.
3. Visit the Dubai MallThe Dubai Mall is one of the largest shopping centers globally and is a paradise for shoppers. The mall has more than 1,200 stores selling everything from high-end fashion to electronics, and there is something for all budgets. The Dubai Mall also has an indoor aquarium and underwater zoo, a cinema complex, and an ice rink.
4. Enjoy the BeachesDubai has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. You can head to Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, or La Mer Beach, where you can relax, sunbathe, and take a dip in the warm waters of the Arabian Gulf. Some of the beaches also offer water sports activities such as paddleboarding, jet skiing, and flyboarding.
5. Explore the Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s largest flower garden, and it is a must-visit place for nature lovers. The garden has a stunning display of more than 50 million flowers arranged in various shapes and designs such as hearts, stars, and pyramids.
6. Visit the Dubai MuseumThe Dubai Museum is located in the Al Fahidi Fort and gives visitors the opportunity to learn about the city’s rich history and culture. The museum displays artifacts, exhibits, and audiovisual presentations showcasing the development of Dubai from a small fishing village to a modern metropolis.
7. Visit the Dubai FountainThe Dubai Fountain is a stunning water and light show located at the base of the Burj Khalifa in the Dubai Mall. The fountain is 900 feet long and shoots water up to 500 feet in the air, synchronized with music and lights. It is a captivating show that is worth seeing at least once during your stay in Dubai.
8. Take a Helicopter TourIf you want to see Dubai from a whole new perspective, then book a helicopter tour. You can enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the city’s landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, The Palm Jumeirah, and the Dubai Marina. The tour offers you a unique opportunity to appreciate Dubai’s beauty from a bird’s eye view.
Book Your Tour NowDubai has so much to offer for tourists, and these are just a few of the top things to do. The city is continually evolving and developing new attractions, making it a destination worth visiting more than once. By incorporating these activities into your itinerary, you are assured of having an unforgettable time in Dubai.
Table of Contents