How to Plan Your Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket in BenidormAre you looking for a fun day out in Benidorm? Look no further than the Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket! With this handy combo ticket, you can enjoy the best of both worlds – amazing wildlife encounters at Terra Natura Benidorm and thrilling water park rides at Aqua Natura Benidorm. In this guide, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to plan your perfect day out.
ExperienceThe Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket is ideal for families, couples, groups, or solo travelers who love the outdoors, wildlife, and water slide thrills. On this tour, you’ll discover over 1500 animals from 200 different species in their natural habitats, plus over 1000 meters of water slides of all types. Whether you want to see venomous creatures up close, watch a birds of prey demonstration, or relax on a lazy river ride, this tour has something for everyone.
HighlightsHere are just a few of the highlights of the Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket: – Discover more than 1500 animals from 200 different species in their habitat – Enjoy more than 1000 metres of water slides of all types – Be amazed by our “Venomous Creatures” exhibit or the birds of prey demonstration – Children’s areas themed pool educational demonstration of sea lions – Enjoy a 5€ discount per person when booking with GetYourGuide
Full DescriptionYour Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket includes admission to both Terra Natura Benidorm and Aqua Natura Benidorm, live entertainment, meal (if option selected), 2 drinks (if option selected), interactions with animals, lockers, and children activities “Mermaids and Tritons School” and “Fairies and Elves School”. At Terra Natura Benidorm, you’ll explore four themed areas – Asia, Europe, America, and Pangea – and see the animals that live there. From elephants and tigers to crocodiles and snakes, you’ll get up close and personal with creatures from around the world. You can also attend interactive educational demonstrations and see exotic birds of prey fly overhead. When you’re done exploring the wildlife park, it’s time to head to Aqua Natura Benidorm for some water slide fun. The park features a range of slides, including kamikaze, black hole, zig zag, and foam slides, as well as jacuzzis and a wave pool. Children will love the themed pool areas and enjoy educational activities, such as the sea lion demonstration.
How to BookTo book your Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket, visit the GetYourGuide website using the following link: book here. Simply choose your preferred date and time, select any meal or drink options you’d like, and follow the checkout process. Be sure to print your voucher and bring it with you on the day of your visit.
Book Your Tour NowThe Terra Natura Aqua Natura 1 Day Entrance Ticket is a great way to enjoy a day of wildlife and water park entertainment in Benidorm. You’ll get to see amazing animals up close and have hours of fun on the park’s exhilarating slides. With so much to do and see, this tour is perfect for travelers of all ages. So, book your tickets today and get ready for an unforgettable day out!
Frequently Asked Questions About BenidormBenidorm is a beautiful city located in the province of Alicante, on the eastern coast of Spain. This city has a lot to offer, from its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters to its lively nightlife and cultural attractions. It’s no wonder that so many people choose Benidorm as their holiday destination every year. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about Benidorm.
1. What is the best time to visit Benidorm?The best time to visit Benidorm is during the off-season, which is from October to May. This is when the weather is mild and pleasant, with fewer tourists and lower prices. However, if you want to enjoy the city’s beaches, then the best time to visit is from June to September, when the temperatures are high and the sun is shining.
2. What are the best beaches in Benidorm?Benidorm is famous for its beaches, and there are several to choose from. Some of the best beaches are: – Levante Beach: This is the most famous beach in Benidorm. It’s a long, wide beach with crystal-clear waters and plenty of amenities. – Poniente Beach: This is a quieter beach than Levante, but still very popular. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy the sun. – Mal Pas Beach: This is a small, secluded beach located near the old town. It’s a great place to escape the crowds and enjoy some peace and quiet.
3. What are the best things to do in Benidorm?Benidorm has a lot to offer, from its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters to its lively nightlife and cultural attractions. Some of the best things to do in Benidorm are: – Visit the Old Town: The Old Town is the historic heart of Benidorm. It’s a beautiful place to explore with its narrow streets, quaint shops, and picturesque buildings. – Go to a Theme Park: Benidorm is home to several theme parks, including Terra Mitica and Aqualandia. These are great places to spend a fun-filled day with family and friends. – Enjoy the Nightlife: Benidorm is famous for its lively nightlife. Whether you want to dance the night away in a nightclub or enjoy a drink in a bar, there’s something for everyone.
4. What is the food like in Benidorm?Spanish cuisine is known for its fresh ingredients and bold flavors, and Benidorm is no exception. Some of the most popular dishes in Benidorm are: – Paella: This is a classic Spanish dish made with rice, saffron, and a variety of seafood or meat. – Tapas: These are small, flavorful dishes that are perfect for sharing. You’ll find a wide variety of tapas in Benidorm, from Spanish omelette to grilled octopus. – Seafood: Benidorm is located on the coast, so it’s no surprise that seafood is a staple of the local cuisine. Some of the best seafood dishes include grilled sardines, prawn skewers, and monkfish stew.
5. How do I get around Benidorm?Benidorm is a relatively small city, so it’s easy to get around on foot. However, if you want to explore further afield, then there are plenty of other options, including: – Bus: Benidorm has a good bus network that connects the city with other nearby towns and attractions. – Tram: The tram is a great way to explore the coastline around Benidorm. It runs from Alicante to Denia, passing through several towns and villages along the way. – Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Benidorm, and they’re a convenient way to get around.
6. What is the currency in Benidorm?The currency in Benidorm is the Euro. You can easily exchange your currency for euros at banks or currency exchange offices throughout the city. Most shops, restaurants, and attractions also accept credit and debit cards.
7. Is Benidorm safe?Like any tourist destination, Benidorm has its share of pickpockets and scammers. However, overall, Benidorm is a safe city to visit. It has a strong police presence, and violent crime is rare. As long as you take basic precautions, such as keeping your valuables close, you shouldn’t have any problems.
Book Your Tour NowBenidorm is a beautiful city with a lot to offer. From its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters to its lively nightlife and cultural attractions, there’s something for everyone. By following these tips and suggestions, you can make the most out of your trip to Benidorm and create unforgettable memories.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in BenidormBenidorm, situated on the eastern coast of Spain, is a popular tourist destination all year round. With its stunning beaches, lively nightlife, and historic attractions, it has something for everyone. In this guide, we will share some of the best things to do and see in Benidorm to help you make the most of your time there.
1. Visit the BeachesBenidorm is known for its beautiful beaches, and they are a must-see for anyone visiting the city. The most famous ones are Levante Beach and Poniente Beach, both of which boast blue flag status for their cleanliness and facilities. Levante is the larger of the two, with plenty of bars, restaurants, and water sports on offer. Poniente Beach is slightly quieter, making it perfect for those who want some peace and relaxation.
2. Explore the Old TownBenidorm’s Old Town, also known as El Casco Antiguo, is a charming area with narrow streets, historic buildings, and traditional Spanish architecture. It’s perfect for an afternoon stroll, taking in the sights and sounds of the city’s history. There are also plenty of shops, cafes, and restaurants here, serving up delicious local food.
3. Visit the Benidorm IslandEscape the hustle and bustle of the city and take a short boat ride to the Benidorm Island, also known as Peacock Island. The island is a protected nature reserve, home to a variety of flora and fauna. You can explore the island’s rocky cliffs and beaches, take a dip in the crystal-clear waters, or just unwind and relax in the tranquil surroundings.
4. Go to a ShowBenidorm is famous for its vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars, restaurants, and clubs open until the early hours of the morning. Another must-see is the Benidorm Palace, an iconic venue offering an evening of entertainment, including flamenco dancing, illusionists, and circus acts. There are also plenty of other shows and performances on offer throughout the city, so be sure to check what’s on before you visit.
5. Visit the MuseumsBenidorm has a rich cultural history, and there are several museums around the city that offer a glimpse into its past. The Boca del Calvari Museum, located in the Old Town, showcases the history of Benidorm through various artifacts and exhibits. The Benidorm Cultural Center and the Museum of Ethnic Music also offer fascinating insights into the city’s history and culture.
6. Enjoy the Water ParksBenidorm has a variety of water parks that are perfect for families with children. The Aqualandia Water Park is the most famous and boasts a range of slides, pools, and attractions for all ages. The Aqua Natura Water Park and the Mundomar Marine Park are also worth a visit for their water attractions and animal shows.
7. Take a Day TripBenidorm is ideally located for day trips to nearby attractions. The historic city of Alicante is just a short drive away and is home to a beautiful castle and several art museums. The town of Altea is also worth a visit, with its traditional Spanish architecture and stunning coastline. The picturesque village of Guadalest, nestled in the mountains, offers spectacular views and a glimpse into Spain’s rural history.
Book Your Tour NowBenidorm is an ideal destination for those seeking a sun-soaked Spanish holiday, with a range of attractions to suit all tastes. Whether you want to relax on the beach, explore the city’s culture and history, or enjoy the vibrant nightlife, Benidorm has something for everyone. By following this guide, you’ll be able to make the most of your time in this popular tourist destination.
Table of Contents