How to plan your Dubai Jetski Burj Al Arab Burj Khalifa Marina and Atlantis tourDubai is a beautiful city to visit, and there’s no better way to explore its coastline than by jet ski. This instructor-led excursion will take you on a fast-paced ride over the Arabian Sea coastline, with the Burj Khalifa and the skyscraper-filled Dubai skyline as your backdrop. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to plan your Dubai Jetski Burj Al Arab Burj Khalifa Marina and Atlantis tour.
Overview of the TourWith this tour, you can enjoy a thrilling jet ski ride on a Yamaha 2019 FX Wave runner supercharged. The equipment, an escort guide, locker usage, and souvenir photos are all included. You’ll have the opportunity to upgrade to a longer ride, with options for a thirty-minute or one-hour option. During your ride, you’ll appreciate stunning views of Dubai’s top attractions from the coastline. You’ll have your own guide to accompany you throughout the journey. Safety life jackets, mineral water, pickup and drop off, and tips (not mandatory) are all included. Any additional charges or expenses not mentioned above are not covered by the tour.
What’s Included in the Tour
- Jet Ski ride (Yamaha 2019 FX Wave runner supercharged)
- Safety life jackets
- Mineral water
- Pickup and drop off
- Tips (not mandatory)
Meeting and Pickup DetailsThe meeting point for this tour is 666V+3V4, Al Ghelaan Street, Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The tour ends back at the meeting point.
How to Book the TourIf you’re interested in booking the Dubai Jetski Burj Al Arab Burj Khalifa Marina and Atlantis tour, you can do so through the following link: book the tour here.
Tips for a Safe and Fun Tour
- Listen carefully to the guide’s instructions before starting the jet ski ride.
- Wear the safety life jacket provided throughout the trip.
- Don’t get too close to other jet skis or boats.
- Stay clear of any designated areas or prohibited zones.
- Take plenty of water to stay hydrated during the ride.
Book Your Tour NowOverall, the Dubai Jetski Burj Al Arab Burj Khalifa Marina and Atlantis tour provides an unforgettable experience that you won’t want to miss. With a guide to accompany you throughout the journey and beautiful views of Dubai from the coastline, this tour is perfect for thrill-seekers and those looking for a unique way to explore the city. Book your tour today through the provided link and get ready for an unforgettable ride.
Dubai FAQ: Everything You Need to KnowDubai is a glamorous city that is known for its luxury shopping, stunning architecture, and exciting attractions. Whether you are planning a visit to Dubai or just curious about the city, we’ve put together a helpful FAQ that answers some of the most common questions.
1. What is Dubai known for?Dubai is known for its impressive skyline, which includes the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. It is also famous for its luxurious shopping malls, including the Dubai Mall, which is the largest mall in the world. Additionally, the city is a popular tourist destination because of its beautiful beaches, warm weather, and exciting attractions.
2. What is the best time of year to visit Dubai?The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to February. During this time, the weather is cooler, making it more comfortable to explore the city. However, it is also the busiest time of year, so expect larger crowds and higher prices. If you don’t mind the heat, you can also visit during the summer months, but be prepared for temperatures that can exceed 100°F (38°C).
3. Is Dubai safe?Dubai is generally considered to be a safe city for tourists. The crime rate is low, and there is a strong police presence throughout the city. However, it is always important to take basic precautions, such as not flashing your wealth and being aware of your surroundings.
4. What is the currency used in Dubai?The currency used in Dubai is the UAE dirham (AED). Most businesses in Dubai accept major credit cards, but it is always a good idea to have some cash on hand as well.
5. What is the dress code in Dubai?Dubai is a Muslim country, and while it is generally more liberal than other countries in the region, it is still important to be respectful of local customs. When visiting public places, it is recommended to dress modestly, covering your shoulders and knees. Swimwear should only be worn at the beach or pool.
6. What language do they speak in Dubai?The official language of Dubai is Arabic, but English is widely spoken throughout the city. You will have no problem communicating in English with most people.
7. What are some must-see attractions in Dubai?There are many must-see attractions in Dubai, including the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Fountain, and the Dubai Miracle Garden. You can also explore the historic Al Bastakiya district and take a desert safari to experience the natural beauty of the region.
8. How do I get around Dubai?Dubai has a modern and efficient public transportation system that includes buses, taxis, and a metro system. If you prefer to drive, you can rent a car, but be aware that traffic can be heavy during peak hours.
9. What is the food like in Dubai?Dubai is a multicultural city, and this is reflected in its cuisine. There are many options for international cuisine, as well as traditional Middle Eastern dishes. Don’t miss the opportunity to try traditional Emirati dishes like machboos (a spicy rice dish) and luqaimat (sweet fried dumplings).
10. Do I need a visa to visit Dubai?Visa requirements for visiting Dubai vary depending on your country of origin. Citizens from many countries can receive a visa on arrival, while others need to apply for a visa in advance. It is important to check the visa requirements for your specific situation before traveling to Dubai. Overall, Dubai is a fascinating city that offers something for everyone. Whether you are interested in luxury shopping, beautiful architecture, or exciting attractions, you won’t be disappointed. With this FAQ, you should have all the information you need to plan your trip to this incredible city.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DubaiDubai is known for its luxurious lifestyle, towering skyscrapers, and an endless list of fascinating tourist attractions. As a tourist, you might be wondering how to spend your time in Dubai to make the most of your visit. Here’s a detailed step-by-step guide on how to explore Dubai like a local.
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, standing at 828 meters tall. It’s a must-see attraction in Dubai, and you can visit the observation deck on the 124th floor to witness the stunning view of the city. You can also enjoy a meal at the world’s highest restaurant, Atmosphere, located on the 122nd floor of the tower. Book your tickets in advance to avoid waiting in long queues.
2. Explore the Dubai MallThe Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall, and you can easily spend a whole day exploring its various attractions. It has over 1200 shops, an indoor ice-skating rink, a cinema complex, an aquarium, and a dinosaur skeleton exhibit. You’ll also find restaurants serving local and international cuisine. Don’t miss the Dubai Fountain show, which takes place outside the mall’s premises and features a water and light spectacle.
3. Enjoy the BeachesDubai has pristine beaches that offer a range of activities such as beach volleyball, jet-skiing, and parasailing. The most popular beach is Jumeirah Beach, which offers a stunning view of the Burj Al Arab. You can also head to Kite Beach, which is famous among kite surfers, or La Mer Beach, which is well known for its laid-back vibe and trendy restaurants.
4. Visit the Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s largest flower garden and home to over 45 million flowers. The garden is open from November to May each year and offers breathtaking displays of floral arrangements. You’ll also find several attractions, such as a floral clock, a butterfly garden, and a stunning heart-shaped pathway adorned with flowers.
5. Travel Back in Time at the Dubai MuseumThe Dubai Museum offers a glimpse into the city’s history and culture. The museum is located in the oldest building in Dubai, the Al Fahidi Fort, which was built in the 18th century. You’ll find exhibits showcasing traditional Emirati life, including a display of pearl diving, old weaponry, and Bedouin tents.
6. Experience the Desert SafariThe desert safari is a popular tourist activity in Dubai, and it offers a unique experience of Arabian culture. You’ll get to ride through the desert in a 4×4 vehicle, dune bashing, and enjoy a traditional Bedouin meal accompanied by live performances, such as belly dancing and fire shows. You can also try activities like camel riding and sandboarding.
7. Shop at the Dubai Gold SoukThe Dubai Gold Souk is a traditional market in the old part of Dubai and home to over 380 retailers selling gold jewelry. The souk offers a variety of designs, ranging from traditional to contemporary, and is a favorite shopping destination for tourists and locals alike. You can also bargain and negotiate the prices with the sellers.
8. Take a Boat Tour of Dubai CreekThe Dubai Creek is a historic waterway that separates Deira and Bur Dubai. You can take a boat tour on an abra, a traditional wooden boat, and witness the city’s historical landmarks, including the Dubai Museum, Al Bastakiya district, and the Grand Mosque. The boat ride offers an excellent opportunity to capture stunning photos of the city.
Book Your Tour NowDubai is a city that offers a range of experiences, from luxury shopping and fine dining to cultural heritage and adventure activities. Make sure to plan your itinerary well in advance to make the most of your trip. With this guide, you’ll be able to experience the best that Dubai has to offer.
Table of Contents