How to plan your Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan TrainAre you planning to visit Delhi, India? If so, you don’t want to miss the chance to visit one of the world’s most famous monuments, the Taj Mahal. The trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal from Delhi is a popular one-day tour for visitors. In this blog post, we will show you how to plan your Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan Train for an unforgettable experience.
ExperienceThis incredible all-day tour includes a round-trip to and from Delhi and Agra in an air-conditioned Gatimaan Express train, a UNESCO World Heritage site guide, and private transportation provided by a professional driver. Night pick-up and drop-off service is also included.
Highlights– Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day – Explore the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world – Discover the breathtaking beauty of Agra Fort – Learn from a professional guide about this historic region
Booking Your Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra TourThe tour departs from the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station at 8:10 am. You will be picked up from your hotel or airport in Delhi at 7:00 am and taken to the railway station. Once you arrive in Agra, your tour guide will be waiting for you and show you around the area. To book your Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan Train, visit this link and follow the instructions.
ItineraryHere is a detailed itinerary of the tour:
- At 7:00 am, you will be picked up from your hotel or the airport.
- At 8:10 am, the Gatimaan Express train departs from Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
- At 9:50 am, you will arrive at Agra Cantonment railway station.
- At 10:15 am, visit the Taj Mahal.
- At 12:30 pm, have lunch at a local restaurant.
- At 1:30 pm, visit Agra Fort.
- At 3:00 pm, depart from Agra Cantonment railway station.
- At 5:30 pm, arrive at Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
- At 6:00 pm, you will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport.
What to ExpectThe Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan Train is an all-inclusive tour that takes you to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on a day trip from Delhi. With your private guide to assist you, you will discover the rich history of the region and experience the beauty of these iconic sites. You will have the opportunity to learn about the history of the Taj Mahal, explore its stunning architecture, and discover the story behind the monumental love between Emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. You will also get to visit Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage site. You can expect a comfortable and stress-free tour, with all the necessary arrangements being made for you. So, sit back and relax while enjoying the sights of Delhi and Agra.
What to BringHere is a list of things you need to bring with you for your tour:
- A comfortable pair of walking shoes
- A hat or sunscreen for protection against the sun
- A water bottle
- Identification documents
Book Your Tour NowIf you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, then the Delhi Private Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan Train is the way to go. This tour provides you with the opportunity to discover the beauty and history of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day. Book the tour here and enjoy your time in Delhi!
Frequently Asked Questions about New DelhiNew Delhi, the capital city of India, is a bustling metropolis with a rich cultural and historical heritage. It is a city that is constantly evolving, with new sights and experiences around every corner. As a visitor, you may have many questions about what to expect when visiting New Delhi. Here are some frequently asked questions about this incredible city.
1. What is the best time to visit New Delhi?The best time to visit New Delhi is during the winter months, from October to February. The weather during this time is pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 10 to 25 degrees Celsius. The city also hosts many festivals during this time, including Diwali and Christmas, which add to the overall festive atmosphere.
2. What are some must-visit tourist attractions in New Delhi?New Delhi is home to many world-renowned tourist attractions. Some of the must-visit places include:
a. The Red FortThe Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It is a beautiful example of Mughal architecture and is known for its intricate carvings and designs. The fort is open to visitors every day except Monday.
b. Qutub MinarQutub Minar is another UNESCO World Heritage Site that dates back to the 13th century. It is the tallest brick minaret in the world and is surrounded by many other historical sites, including the Iron Pillar and the Alai Darwaza.
c. Humayun’s TombHumayun’s Tomb is a stunning mausoleum that was built in the 16th century. It is said to have inspired the construction of the Taj Mahal and is another UNESCO World Heritage Site.
d. Lotus TempleThe Lotus Temple is a unique temple that is shaped like a lotus flower. It was built in 1986 and is open to people of all religions. It is a popular spot for meditation and quiet reflection.
3. What are some good places to shop in New Delhi?New Delhi is a shopper’s paradise, with many markets and malls to choose from. Some popular places to shop include:
a. Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi. It is known for its narrow lanes, crowded streets, and a wide variety of goods. You can find everything from clothes and jewelry to spices and electronics here.
b. Connaught PlaceConnaught Place is a popular shopping and dining destination in New Delhi. It has many high-end stores and restaurants, as well as street vendors selling everything from books to clothes.
c. Dilli HaatDilli Haat is a handicrafts market where you can find traditional Indian crafts and textiles. It is a great place to buy souvenirs and gifts to take back home.
4. What is the best way to get around New Delhi?New Delhi has a well-developed transportation system that includes buses, taxis, and the Delhi Metro. The Metro is the fastest and most convenient way to get around the city, with stations located at all major tourist destinations. Taxis and buses are also widely available, but can be crowded and slow during peak hours.
5. What are some good places to eat in New Delhi?New Delhi is known for its diverse culinary scene, with something to offer for everyone. Some popular places to eat include:
a. Karim’sKarim’s is a popular local restaurant that serves traditional Mughlai food. It is known for its kebabs, curries, and biryanis.
b. Indian AccentIndian Accent is a fine-dining restaurant that offers a modern take on traditional Indian cuisine. It has won many awards and is popular with both locals and tourists.
c. BukharaBukhara is another popular restaurant that serves traditional North Indian food. It is known for its tandoori dishes and is a favorite of many celebrities and politicians.
6. Is it safe to travel to New Delhi?New Delhi is generally a safe city for travelers, but it is important to take precautions to avoid any unpleasant situations. It is advisable to avoid traveling alone at night or in isolated areas, and to be aware of pickpockets and scams in popular tourist areas. It is also recommended to dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites.
7. Do I need a visa to travel to New Delhi?Yes, travelers to India need a valid visa to enter the country. Visa applications can be completed online or through your local Indian embassy or consulate.
8. What is the currency used in New Delhi?The currency used in New Delhi is the Indian Rupee (INR).
9. What language do people speak in New Delhi?The official language of New Delhi is Hindi, but English is widely spoken and understood, especially in tourist areas.
10. What is the main religion in New Delhi?The majority of people in New Delhi are Hindu, but there are also significant populations of Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians. In Book Your Tour Now, New Delhi is a city that offers something for every type of traveler. Whether you are interested in history, culture, food, or shopping, you are sure to find something to enjoy here. By keeping these frequently asked questions in mind, you will be better prepared for your trip to New Delhi and able to make the most of your time in this fascinating city.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in New DelhiNew Delhi, the capital of India, is known for its rich history, culture, and diverse cuisine. As a tourist, there are numerous activities to engage in, sites to explore, and diverse people to interact with. Here are some top tips and recommendations for how to make the most of your time in New Delhi.
Visit the Monuments and LandmarksTo experience the rich history of New Delhi, an excellent place to start is by visiting the numerous monuments and landmarks dotted throughout the city. Some of the must-visit landmarks include:
The Red FortThe Red Fort is a majestic monument that was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century. This fort is an epitome of Mughal architecture and boasts of intricate carvings and designs that are simply breathtaking.
Qutub MinarQutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tallest minaret in the world. Built-in the 13th century, this structure is a testament to ancient architecture and is a popular tourist destination both for its history and architectural grandeur.
India GateIndia Gate is a war memorial that was built to honor the 90,000 Indian soldiers who died fighting for the British Army during World War I. This structure is a present-day symbol of India’s deep respect for its armed forces and is amust-visit attraction in New Delhi.
Explore the Local MarketsNew Delhi is famous for its vibrant markets that offer a wide variety of goods and services. Some of the must-visit markets include:
Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk is one of the oldest markets in Old Delhi and offers a wide range of goods, including clothing, traditional Indian jewelry, and local street food. As you explore this market, be sure to venture into the narrow alleyways for a real taste of Old Delhi’s charm.
Khan MarketKhan Market is known for its upscale shopping options, including designer clothing, accessories, and local handicrafts. You can also find some of the best restaurants and cafes in the area to enjoy a delicious meal or a quick snack.
Experience the Local CuisineNew Delhi offers a diverse range of cuisine, from traditional Indian food to international options. It is said that the street food in Delhi is some of the best in the world. Here are some of the must-try local delicacies:
Chole BhatureChole Bhature is a popular North Indian food that consists of spicy chickpeas served with fluffy deep-fried bread. It is a favorite breakfast dish for locals and tourists alike.
BiryaniBiryani is a popular Indian rice dish usually made with meat and a blend of spices. It is a flavorful and aromatic dish that is a must-try for any food lover visiting New Delhi.
ParanthaParantha is a popular flatbread with a variety of fillings like potato, onion, and cheese, served with curd or chutney. You can find this delicious dish being served all over the city but the Paranthe Wali Gali in Old Delhi is famous for its variety of paranthas.
Take a Walk Through Lodi GardenLodi Garden is a beautiful park in the heart of New Delhi that offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The park has numerous walking trails that offer calm and serene surroundings. Additionally, there are several tombs and monuments that showcase the city’s history and culture.
Explore the NightlifeNew Delhi has a vibrant nightlife that offers a range of entertainment options. Here are some of the top night-time activities you can engage in:
Hauz Khas VillageHauz Khas Village is a popular destination for its bars, pubs, and restaurants. It is also known for its trendy fashion boutiques and art galleries.
Kingdom of DreamsKingdom of Dreams is a unique entertainment destination that provides a glimpse of Indian culture through music, dance, and theatrical performances. It is an immersive experience that is a must-visit for anyone seeking to understand India’s cultural roots.
Final ThoughtsNew Delhi is a city that offers something for everyone. By following the tips and recommendations outlined above, you can make the most of your time in the city and experience India’s rich history and culture. Remember to be respectful of local traditions and customs and, above all, stay open to new experiences.
Table of Contents