How to Plan Your Delhi Private 3 Day Golden Triangle ExperienceIf you are planning a trip to New Delhi and want to make the most of your time exploring the city, then the Delhi Private 3 Day Golden Triangle Experience is perfect for you. This tour is an incredible 3-day adventure where visitors get to see the most famous landmarks in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle Experience includes a visit to the Taj Mahal during sunrise, visit to the exquisite Mughal architecture, and touring around the Pink city, Jaipur. Here’s everything you need to know to plan your Delhi Private 3 Day Golden Triangle Experience.
ExperienceThis amazing tour includes visiting some of the best tourist destinations in North India, including:
- A visit to the Taj Mahal during sunrise and take a guided tour inside.
- Explore Delhi’s most famous landmarks like Qutub Minar, Parliament House, India Gate, Lotus Temple.
- Visit the Red Fort and Agra Fort and explore the exquisite Mughal architecture.
- Enjoy an elephant ride to the Amber Fort, which is the highlight of the tour.
- Tour around the Pink city, Jaipur, and witness the magical beauty of the place.
- Travel in a private car with a driver.
- Get an opportunity to have a private tour with knowledgeable and experienced local guides.
- Visit the Taj Mahal during sunrise and take a guided tour inside the world-famous mausoleum.
- Travel in a private climate-controlled car with a driver for all 3 days.
- Tour around Northern India’s most famous landmarks and learn about their fascinating history.
- You will have a private tour with experienced local guides throughout the tour.
- Get an opportunity to have an elephant ride to the top of the Amber Fort, which offers a stunning view of Jaipur city.
Day 1: Delhi Half-Day City Tour AgraThe tour starts with a convenient pickup from your desired location in Delhi Noida or Gurugram by air-conditioned car. Your half-day tour of Delhi begins with a visit to Qutub Minar, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. From there, you will visit Lotus Temple, also known as Bahai Temple, and India Gate. While traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, you will also ride past the Parliament House, the President’s Palace, and the Secretariat buildings, where you can witness the incredible architecture and learn about Delhi’s political history. After concluding the tour in Delhi, enjoy a delicious lunch before a 3 to 4-hour drive along the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. On arrival, check-in to your hotel before spending the evening at leisure.
Day 2: Visit the Taj Mahal and Red Fort in AgraStart your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise as it ascends beside the Taj Mahal. You’ll be amazed by the splendor and magnificence of the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. With a professional guide to accompany you, you’ll learn about the fascinating history and interesting facts behind this iconic landmark. Afterward, visit the Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort, which is an exquisite example of Mughal architecture. In the evening, explore Agra’s local markets and indulge in some street food. Afterward, retire to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Tour Around Pink City, JaipurAfter breakfast, enjoy traveling in a private car to Jaipur, which is known as the “Pink City.” Check-in to your hotel before starting the tour. You will visit Amber Fort, which was once the home of many royal families. Enjoy an exciting ride to the top of the castle on an elephant. Afterward, visit Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace, which are all examples of stunning Rajasthani architecture. After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Booking Your TourTo book your Delhi Private 3 Day Golden Triangle Experience, head over to GetYourGuide. You can find more information about the tour, including prices, itinerary, and reviews. The tour offers great value for money and promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Final ThoughtsThe Delhi Private 3 Day Golden Triangle Experience offers a perfect chance to explore North India’s famous landmarks that are full of history, culture, and beauty. You will travel in style, enjoying private transportation with a driver and informative local guides throughout your journey. Book your tour today and get ready to explore some of the best destinations in North India.
Frequently Asked Questions about New DelhiNew Delhi is a bustling, vibrant city that mixes modern amenities with rich historical and cultural heritage. It is the capital city of India and attracts millions of tourists and business visitors every year. If you are planning a trip to New Delhi or are simply curious about the city, read on for answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about New Delhi.
1. What is the best time to visit New Delhi?New Delhi experiences a hot and humid climate during the summer months (April-June), while the winter months (November-February) are pleasant and comfortable. The best time to visit New Delhi is during the winter months when the weather is perfect for exploring the city. The monsoon season (July-September) can also be a good time to visit, but heavy rainfall can sometimes cause travel disruptions.
2. How do I get to New Delhi?New Delhi is well connected to other major cities in India and the world. It has a modern international airport, the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which connects it to major cities in the world. It is also connected to other parts of India by a vast network of trains and buses.
3. What are the must-see attractions in New Delhi?New Delhi has a rich history and culture, and there are many things to see and do in the city. Some of the must-see attractions include:
- The Red Fort
- Qutub Minar
- The Lotus Temple
- Akshardham Temple
- The India Gate
- The National Museum
4. What are some good places to shop in New Delhi?New Delhi is a shopper’s paradise, and there are many places to shop for everything from traditional handicrafts to modern fashion. Some of the popular shopping destinations in New Delhi include:
- Connaught Place
- Lajpat Nagar Market
- Sarojini Nagar Market
- Chandni Chowk
- Dilli Haat
5. What is the food like in New Delhi?New Delhi has a vibrant food scene, with a mix of street food, local delicacies, and international cuisines. Some of the must-try dishes in New Delhi include:
- Butter Chicken
- Chole Bhature
- Aloo Tikki
6. What is the language spoken in New Delhi?Hindi is the official language spoken in New Delhi, but you will also find many people who speak English and other languages.
7. What is the currency used in New Delhi?The currency used in New Delhi is the Indian Rupee (INR).
8. Is New Delhi a safe city for tourists?New Delhi is generally safe for tourists, but it is always a good idea to take some precautions while travelling. Avoid travelling alone at night, don’t carry too much cash, and be aware of your surroundings.
9. What is the culture like in New Delhi?New Delhi has a rich culture that is a mix of traditional and modern values. The people of New Delhi are friendly and welcoming, and there is a strong sense of community and hospitality.
10. What are some good day trips from New Delhi?There are many good day trips from New Delhi that you can take to explore the surrounding areas. Some of the popular destinations include:
- Agra – to see the Taj Mahal
- Jaipur – to explore the Pink City
- Haridwar – to visit the Ganges River
- Shimla – for a mountain getaway
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in New DelhiIf you are planning to visit India, New Delhi is a must-visit destination. The capital city of India is a mix of old and new, with a rich historical and cultural heritage. In this guide, we will take you through some of the top places to visit and things to do in New Delhi as a tourist.
1. Explore the Historical MonumentsNew Delhi is home to several historical monuments that are a testament to the city’s rich past. Some of the must-visit historical monuments in the city include the following:
Taj MahalThe Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located in Agra, which is about 200 km from New Delhi, but no trip to India is complete without visiting this beautiful monument.
Red FortThe Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was the residence of Mughal emperors for nearly 200 years. The fort is known for its beautiful architecture, including its intricate carvings and beautiful gardens.
Qutub MinarThe Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the tallest brick minaret in the world. It was built in the 12th century and is located in the Qutub Complex, which also contains several other historical monuments.
2. Visit the MuseumsMuseums are a great way to learn about the history and culture of a place. New Delhi has several museums that are worth a visit, including the following:
National MuseumThe National Museum is located in the heart of New Delhi and has a collection of over 200,000 works of art, including paintings, sculptures, and manuscripts.
Gandhi Smriti and MuseumGandhi Smriti and Museum is a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation. The museum has a collection of photos, letters, and personal objects belonging to Gandhi.
Indian Air Force MuseumThe Indian Air Force Museum is located in Palam and has a collection of aircraft, missiles, and other military artifacts.
3. Explore the MarketsNew Delhi has several markets that are a shopper’s paradise. The markets offer a variety of goods, including clothing, jewelry, handicrafts, and spices. Some of the top markets to visit include the following:
Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi. The market is known for its narrow lanes and shops selling a wide variety of goods.
Connaught PlaceConnaught Place is a popular shopping destination in New Delhi and is known for its colonial architecture and upscale shops.
Sarojini NagarSarojini Nagar is a popular street market that is known for its cheap clothing and accessories.
4. Enjoy the FoodIndian cuisine is known for its rich flavors and spices. New Delhi has several street food markets and restaurants that serve delicious food. Some of the must-try dishes include the following:
Chole BhatureChole Bhature is a popular North Indian dish that consists of spicy chickpeas and fried bread.
Butter ChickenButter Chicken is a creamy and delicious chicken dish that is cooked in a tomato-based sauce.
Aloo ParathaAloo Paratha is a potato-stuffed flatbread that is served with butter or yogurt.
5. Experience the NightlifeNew Delhi has a vibrant nightlife scene with several bars and nightclubs. Some of the top places to visit include the following:
Hauz Khas VillageHauz Khas Village is a popular nightlife destination in New Delhi and has several hip bars and restaurants.
Connaught PlaceConnaught Place also has several bars and pubs that are lively and fun.
DLF Cyber HubDLF Cyber Hub is a popular food and entertainment destination that has several pubs and clubs.
Book Your Tour NowNew Delhi is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you are interested in history, culture, food, or nightlife, New Delhi has it all. This guide has covered some of the top places to visit and things to do in New Delhi, but the city has much more to offer. So, pack your bags and explore the magic of New Delhi!
Table of Contents