How to Plan Your Chichen Itza Premium Tour in CancunPlanning a tour can be overwhelming, especially when you’re in a foreign place. But if you’re into history, culture, and natural beauty, then the Chichen Itza Premium Tour is not something to miss during your Cancun vacation. This tour will let you enjoy a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza, one of the largest Maya cities in the Yucatan Peninsula and a stunning ancient wonder of the world. From laid-back Cancun, you’ll be able to embark on this full-day tour and discover incredible cenotes, enjoy a delicious lunch, and even enjoy some classic Mexican drinks along the way. Here’s a guide on how to plan your Chichen Itza Premium Tour from Cancun, including everything you need to know, from the tour overview, what’s included, meeting and pickup details, what to expect, additional info, and the cancellation policy.
OverviewThe Chichen Itza Premium Tour is a full-day adventure that offers an unforgettable glimpse into Mayan culture and history. You’ll be picked up promptly at 7:00 AM, once you become a part of a small group that comes with an expert English-speaking guide. The tour will take you on a comfortable air-conditioned bus ride to the ancient ruins and stunning cenotes situated in the Yucatan Peninsula.
What’s IncludedThe Chichen Itza Premium Tour comes packed with benefits, including:
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Tips and souvenirs
- Tax for using Go pro or filming camera
Meeting and PickupPickup points are available in different drop-off locations of Cancun, allowing you to choose the one closest to your accommodation. There are various pick-up points organized within Cancun, including Hotel Zone, Puerto Juarez, and Crown Paradise. During your booking process, selecting your preferred pickup destination will be more than enough. Picking you up from your hotel will be confirmed 100% one or two days before the activity, and the estimated time in your ticket isn’t your pick up time from the hotel.
What To ExpectThis package includes a lot of things to see, so here’s what you should expect.
1. Chichen ItzaAfter a brief 2-hour drive through the Yucatan Peninsula, we’ll arrive at the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza, where you can explore the history and culture through a guided tour. You’ll get a chance to learn the history, the theories, and the legends surrounding the ruins, and you’ll have some time to take photographs and enjoy the breathtaking views.
2. Cenote SaamalNext stop is the stunning Cenote Saamal, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool waters. The cenote is surrounded by lush greenery and crystal-clear waters, so if you’re brave, try jumping off the cliff into the water, or just sit back and relax with a cold beer.
3. Valladolid CityThe final stop along the way is Valladolid City, where you can discover more about the colonial architecture and colorful streets lined with craft shops, food stands, and more.
Additional InfoConsider the following when booking your Chichen Itza tour.
- Confirmation of your booking will be received at the time of the reservation.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly.
- It’s not ideal for people with back pains, pregnant travelers, or people suffering from severe medical conditions.
- Cancellation is possible up to 24 hours before the activity, with a full refund granted upon cancellation.
Book the Tour HereIf you want to explore the beautiful natural wonders of the Yucatan Peninsula and learn about the magnificent Maya civilization, then the Chichen Itza Premium Tour is an excellent choice. Trust us; you won’t regret it. Book through the following link and enjoy a one-of-a-kind adventure into history. Book the Tour Here
Frequently Asked Questions About CancunCancun is one of the most popular travel destinations in Mexico. It’s known for its beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, and lively party scene. As a traveler, it’s important to know as much as possible about your destination to prepare for your trip. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions about Cancun.
1. What is the best time of year to visit Cancun?Cancun is a great destination year-round, but the best time to visit is between December and April. During this time, the weather is warm, sunny, and dry, making it perfect for beach activities and outdoor adventures. However, this is also the busiest time of year, meaning that prices may be higher and crowds may be bigger.
2. What is the currency used in Cancun?The currency used in Cancun is the Mexican peso. US dollars are also widely accepted, especially in tourist areas. However, it’s always a good idea to have some pesos on hand for small purchases and to avoid any confusion with exchange rates.
3. What is the legal drinking age in Cancun?The legal drinking age in Cancun is 18 years old. However, it’s important to note that some establishments may have their own policies and require a minimum age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
4. What are the best beaches in Cancun?Cancun is home to many beautiful beaches, but some of the best include Playa Delfines, Playa Tortugas, and Playa Chac Mool. These beaches offer white sand, calm waters, and stunning views.
5. What are some popular activities to do in Cancun?There are many activities to enjoy in Cancun, including:
- Swimming with dolphins
- Taking a catamaran cruise
- Visiting Mayan ruins
- Enjoying water sports such as snorkeling and scuba diving
- Dancing the night away at a local nightclub
6. Is it safe to drink the water in Cancun?It’s generally not recommended to drink the tap water in Cancun. Most hotels and restaurants offer bottled water or have their own filtration systems. It’s also a good idea to avoid putting ice in your drinks unless it’s made from purified water.
7. What is the local language spoken in Cancun?The official language of Mexico is Spanish, and it’s the most commonly spoken language in Cancun. However, many locals also speak English, especially in tourist areas.
8. What is the time zone in Cancun?Cancun is located in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).
9. What is the electrical voltage in Cancun?The electrical voltage in Cancun is 120V. If you’re traveling from a country with a different voltage, you may need to bring a voltage converter or adapter to ensure that your electronics will work properly.
10. What should I pack for my trip to Cancun?Some essentials to pack for your Cancun trip include:
- Sunscreen (at least SPF 30)
- Bathing suits and beachwear
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Lightweight, breathable clothing
- A hat or sunglasses for sun protection
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in CancunCancun is a destination that attracts millions of tourists each year. With its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, ancient Mayan ruins, and bustling nightlife, Cancun has something to offer for every kind of traveler. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an adventurous one, Cancun is the perfect destination for you. In this guide, we will share with you the best things to do in Cancun so you can make the most out of your trip.
1. Explore the BeachesCancun is home to some of the most stunning beaches in the world. The powdery white sand, crystal-clear turquoise water, and warm weather make it an ideal place to relax and unwind. Here are some of the top beaches to visit in Cancun:
a. Playa Delfines BeachThis beach is located in the Hotel Zone and is known for its huge white sandy beach and crystal-clear waters. It’s a great place to relax, soak up some sun, and enjoy the scenery.
b. Playa Norte BeachLocated on the island of Isla Mujeres, Playa Norte is considered one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. The water is calm, clear, and perfect for snorkeling.
c. Playa Tortugas BeachThis beach is perfect for families as it has calm waters and a variety of water sports to keep everyone entertained.
2. Take a Day Trip to Chichen ItzaChichen Itza is one of the most famous Mayan ruins in the world, and it’s just a two-hour drive from Cancun. It’s a great place to learn about the Mayan culture and see their impressive architecture. You can take a guided tour or explore the ruins on your own. Make sure to visit the Kukulkan Pyramid, which is one of the most iconic landmarks in Chichen Itza.
3. Go Snorkeling or Scuba DivingCancun is home to the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, which is the second-largest reef system in the world. This means there are ample opportunities for snorkeling and scuba diving to explore marine life. Some of the best places to go snorkeling or scuba diving include:
a. MUSAMUSA is an underwater museum that showcases sculptures and art installations that have been submerged in the ocean. It’s a unique experience that you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
b. Isla MujeresThe waters around Isla Mujeres are teeming with colorful fish and other marine life. You can take a snorkeling tour to explore the underwater world and see the beauty of the reef up close.
4. Visit Xcaret ParkXcaret Park is an eco-archaeological park that offers a variety of activities for visitors. You can swim in underground rivers, explore caves and cenotes, watch cultural performances, and learn about the wildlife in the area. It’s a great place to spend a day with family and friends.
5. Enjoy the NightlifeCancun’s nightlife is famous around the world. There are many bars, nightclubs, and restaurants that stay open until the early hours of the morning. Some of the best places to enjoy the nightlife include:
a. Coco BongoCoco Bongo is a famous nightclub known for its show-stopping performances and lively atmosphere. It’s a must-visit spot for partygoers in Cancun.
b. Mandala Beach ClubIf you’re looking for a beach club with a party atmosphere, Mandala Beach Club is the perfect place to be. It’s a great place to relax during the day and party at night.
Final WordsCancun is a destination that has something for everyone. From relaxing on the beach to exploring ancient ruins, there are countless things to do in Cancun. Make sure to plan your itinerary in advance so you don’t miss out on any of the must-visit spots. With this guide, you’re all set to have an unforgettable vacation in Cancun.
Table of Contents