How to Plan Your Abu Dhabi City Tour in DubaiAbu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE, and it’s the perfect destination for tourists who are looking for a mix of culture, history, and modernity. The city is known for the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Emirates Palace, and the Corniche waterfront. If you’re visiting Dubai, you can easily take a day trip to Abu Dhabi and explore the city’s top attractions. In this blog post, we’ll guide you on how to plan your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai.
Step 1: Choose a Tour PackageThe first step in planning your Abu Dhabi city tour is to choose a tour package. There are many tour companies that operate in Dubai, so you need to do some research and choose a package that suits your needs. One of the most popular and reputable tour companies is Viator, which offers a comprehensive Abu Dhabi city tour that includes all the main highlights of the city.
Step 2: Check the Tour ItineraryOnce you’ve chosen your tour package, you need to check the tour itinerary. Make sure that the tour covers all the attractions you want to visit and that it has enough time allocated for each stop. The Abu Dhabi city tour by Viator includes stops at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Museum of Abu Dhabi and Heritage Village, the Corniche, the date market, and the Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace. The tour is a full-day trip, and it also includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
Step 3: Book the TourTo book the Abu Dhabi city tour, you can visit the Viator website and choose your preferred date and time. You’ll need to provide your personal details and payment information to confirm your booking. It’s recommended that you book your tour in advance to secure your spot, especially if you’re visiting during peak season. Book the tour here
Step 4: Prepare for the TourBefore your Abu Dhabi city tour, there are a few things you need to prepare. Firstly, make sure to wear conservative clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, especially if you’re visiting the mosque. Secondly, bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen as the weather can be hot and sunny. Finally, bring a camera to capture the breathtaking views and memories of your tour.
Step 5: Enjoy the TourOn the day of your Abu Dhabi city tour, relax and enjoy the experience. The tour guide will provide you with all the necessary information about each attraction and answer any questions you may have. You’ll visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world and features stunning Islamic architecture. You’ll also visit the Museum of Abu Dhabi and Heritage Village, which showcases the history and traditions of the UAE. The Corniche is a waterfront promenade that offers stunning views of the city skyline, while the date market is a colorful and fragrant place to shop for local produce. You’ll also pass by the Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace, two iconic landmarks of Abu Dhabi.
Book Your Tour NowTaking an Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai is a must-do experience for any tourist visiting the UAE. By following these simple steps, you can easily plan your tour and make the most of your time in Abu Dhabi. Remember to wear conservative clothes, bring sunscreen and a camera, and most importantly, enjoy the tour!
Dubai FAQ: Everything You Need to Know Before Your VisitDubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and for good reason. With its modern architecture, luxurious hotels, and numerous attractions, it’s no wonder that millions of people visit this city every year. In this FAQ guide, we’ll answer some of the most common questions that visitors have about Dubai.
1. What is Dubai?Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the largest and most populous city in the UAE, with a population of over 3 million.
2. Is Dubai safe?Dubai is considered to be one of the safest cities in the world. The crime rate in the city is very low, and the government takes strict measures to maintain law and order. However, visitors should still take normal precautions to keep themselves safe.
3. What is the official language spoken in Dubai?Arabic is the official language of Dubai, but English is widely spoken and understood. Most signs and official documents are in both Arabic and English.
4. What is the currency in Dubai?The currency in Dubai is the United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). It is abbreviated as DH or Dhs. You can exchange your currency at banks, exchange offices, and hotels.
5. What is the best time to visit Dubai?The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March when the weather is cool and pleasant. During this time, the temperatures range from 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F) during the day and drop to around 15°C (59°F) at night.
6. What is the dress code in Dubai?Dubai is a Muslim city, and while it is not compulsory for visitors to dress in traditional clothing, it is recommended to dress modestly. Beachwear is acceptable at designated areas such as beaches and swimming pools but not in public areas.
7. What are the must-visit attractions in Dubai?There are many must-visit attractions in Dubai, including the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Fountain, the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Miracle Garden, the Dubai Museum, and the Burj Al Arab.
8. What is the Dubai Mall?The Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world, with over 1,200 retail stores and 200 food outlets. It also features several entertainment options, including an indoor theme park, an ice rink, and a multi-screen cinema.
9. What is the Burj Khalifa?The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, standing at 828 meters (2,717 feet). It has 163 floors and an observation deck on the 124th floor, offering stunning views of Dubai.
10. What is the Dubai Fountain?The Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system, located outside the Dubai Mall. It features a series of water jets that shoot water up to 150 meters (490 feet) in the air, synchronized to music.
11. What is the Palm Jumeirah?The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree that was built off the coast of Dubai. It is home to several luxurious hotels, resorts, and residential buildings, as well as a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues.
12. What is the Dubai Miracle Garden?The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand. It features over 45 million flowers in different shapes, sizes, and colors, arranged in various patterns and designs.
13. What is the Dubai Museum?The Dubai Museum is located in the historic Al Fahidi Fort and showcases the city’s history and culture. It features exhibits on Bedouin life, traditional Arabic architecture, and pearl diving.
14. What is the Burj Al Arab?The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel located on an artificial island off the coast of Dubai. It is known for its sail-like shape and is considered to be one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
15. What is the mode of transportation in Dubai?Dubai has an extensive public transportation system that includes buses, taxis, metro, and water taxi. The metro is the most convenient and affordable mode of transportation for visitors.
16. How expensive is Dubai?Dubai is known for being a luxurious city, and as such, it can be quite expensive. However, with proper planning and budgeting, visitors can still enjoy the city without breaking the bank.
17. Is it necessary to tip in Dubai?Tipping is not a compulsory practice in Dubai, but it is appreciated. A service charge of 10% is usually added to bills in restaurants, and it is customary to round up the fare for taxis.
18. What is the time zone in Dubai?Dubai is on the Gulf Standard Time (GST) zone, which is four hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC+4).
19. Are there any cultural practices that visitors should be aware of?Dubai is a Muslim city, and visitors should be respectful of the local customs and traditions. It is recommended to dress modestly, especially when visiting mosques or other religious sites. Visitors should also avoid public displays of affection.
20. What is the emergency number in Dubai?The emergency number in Dubai is 999 for police, fire, and ambulance services. Visitors should also keep the number of their embassy or consulate handy in case of emergencies.
Book Your Tour NowDubai is a fascinating and dynamic city that offers something for everyone. By answering some of the most common questions about Dubai, we hope to have provided you with useful information that will make your visit to this incredible city even more enjoyable. With careful planning and an open mind, visitors can experience the best that Dubai has to offer while respecting the local customs and traditions.
How to spend your time as a tourist in DubaiDubai is one of the most popular cities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is a hub for tourism, business, and entertainment. With its stunning architecture, luxury shopping, world-class hotels, and lively nightlife, Dubai has something to offer for everyone. Here’s a guide on how to spend your time as a tourist in Dubai.
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, standing at a height of 828 meters. It offers a stunning view of the city, and visitors can go to the observation deck on the 124th floor to enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the city. You can also book a visit to the At The Top Sky Lounge on the 148th floor, which is the highest observation deck in the world.
2. Go shopping in Dubai MallDubai Mall is one of the largest malls in the world and is home to over 1,200 retail outlets, including high-end fashion brands, electronics stores, and a wide range of restaurants. It also features an indoor aquarium, an ice skating rink, and a cinema complex. Visitors can easily spend a whole day shopping, eating, and being entertained at Dubai Mall.
3. Go on a desert safariA desert safari is a must-do activity when in Dubai. Visitors can experience an adventurous ride on a 4×4 vehicle through the sand dunes of the Dubai desert while enjoying the stunning scenery. There are also options for camel rides, sandboarding, and local performances in the evening.
4. Visit the Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is the largest flower garden in the world, with over 45 million flowers arranged in various shapes and patterns. Visitors can walk through the garden and enjoy the beautiful and colorful displays.
5. Explore the Dubai MuseumThe Dubai Museum is located in the oldest building in Dubai and showcases the history and culture of the city. Visitors can see traditional artifacts, dioramas, and interactive displays that depict the daily life of the city’s inhabitants in the past.
6. Take a boat ride in Dubai CreekDubai Creek is a natural saltwater inlet that divides the city into two parts, Deira and Bur Dubai. Visitors can take a boat ride to explore the creek and see the traditional-style Arabic buildings on the waterfront. There are also numerous restaurants and cafes in the area.
7. Visit the Palm JumeirahThe Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island that resembles a palm tree and is one of Dubai’s iconic landmarks. Visitors can enjoy the beaches, water parks, and various attractions in the area. The Atlantis Hotel, located at the top of the palm tree, is also a popular place to visit.
8. Experience the Dubai FountainThe Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system, located outside the Dubai Mall. Visitors can enjoy a stunning water and light show that takes place every evening, with water jets synchronized to music.
9. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu DhabiAlthough not technically in Dubai, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is only a short drive away and is a must-visit attraction. As one of the largest mosques in the world, it’s a beautiful example of Islamic architecture and features intricate designs and decorations.
10. Enjoy the nightlife in DubaiDubai has a thriving nightlife with various bars, nightclubs, and lounges to choose from. The most popular areas for nightlife are Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence, and Dubai Marina. Visitors can enjoy live music, DJs, and a wide range of drinks and cocktails.
Book Your Tour NowDubai is a city of endless possibilities, with a wide range of activities and attractions to suit all interests. From shopping and sightseeing to adventure and nightlife, there’s plenty to keep you busy during your visit. By following this guide, you can make the most of your time in Dubai and enjoy all that the city has to offer.
Table of Contents