How to Plan Your 15 Minute Helicopter Tour of DubaiIf you are looking for a thrilling and unique way to experience the stunning city of Dubai, a 15 minute helicopter tour is an excellent choice. You will fly above some of the most iconic landmarks like the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and the World Islands archipelago, all while enjoying the comfort and luxury of a helicopter. Here’s how to plan your helicopter tour of Dubai:
Step 1: Choose your tour provider and book your tourThere are different tour providers that offer helicopter tours of Dubai, but one of the best is the 15 Minute Helicopter Tour of Dubai offered by GetYourGuide. The tour departs from Atlantis the Palm and takes you on a thrilling ride above the city. To book the tour, simply visit the following link: book the tour here.
Step 2: Prepare for your tourBefore you head to the helipad, there are a few things you need to consider to prepare for your tour. First, make sure to arrive at the helipad at least 30 minutes before your scheduled flight time. This will allow you to check-in, get your safety briefing, and take some photos in front of the helicopter. Second, dress comfortably and avoid loose clothing, hats, or scarfs that can fly away during the flight. Finally, don’t forget to bring your camera or smartphone to capture stunning pictures of the entire city.
Step 3: Enjoy your tourOnce you are ready, it’s time to board the helicopter and enjoy your tour. The 15 Minute Helicopter Tour of Dubai takes you on a thrilling ride above the city, where you can see iconic landmarks like the Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa, get a bird’s-eye view of the World Islands archipelago, and take in the stunning skyline of Dubai. You will be able to take plenty of photos and videos to share with your friends and family.
Step 4: Listen to the narration by your professional pilotAs you soar above the city of Dubai, your professional pilot will deliver fascinating narration about the landmarks and attractions you see. You will learn about the fascinating history of Dubai and how it became the vibrant city it is today. Make sure to listen carefully to the narration and ask any questions you may have.
Step 5: Land safely and take home memories that will last a lifetimeAfter your amazing helicopter tour of Dubai, you will land safely back at the helipad. Take some time to snap a few more photos and enjoy the view before you go. You will have memories that will last a lifetime and photos that will be the envy of all your friends.
Book Your Tour NowTo conclude, a 15 minute helicopter tour of Dubai is an excellent way to experience the city from a unique perspective. By following these simple steps, you can ensure that you have the best experience possible. Choose your tour provider, prepare for your tour, enjoy your flight, listen to your professional pilot, and take home memories that will last a lifetime. Don’t forget to book your tour at the following link: book the tour here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About DubaiDubai is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, attracting visitors from all over the globe. With stunning skyscrapers, sandy beaches, world-class shopping, and cultural landmarks, Dubai has something for everyone. However, before you go, you may have some questions that need to be answered. Below, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions about Dubai.
1. What is the best time to visit Dubai?Dubai experiences a desert climate, which means it’s hot and dry all year round. However, the best time to visit Dubai is from November to March when the weather is cooler, and you can enjoy outdoor activities without being too uncomfortable.
2. What is the local currency in Dubai?The local currency in Dubai is the United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). You can exchange your currency at any money exchange bureaus or banks, which are widely available throughout the city.
3. Is it necessary to wear traditional clothes in Dubai?Dubai is a very cosmopolitan city and has a relaxed dress code compared to other cities in the region. However, it still follows Islamic customs and values, and it is advised to dress modestly. It is recommended to cover your knees and shoulders while in public places or religious areas.
4. Can I drink alcohol in Dubai?Yes, you can buy and drink alcohol in Dubai, but only in designated areas like licensed bars or restaurants. It is illegal to drink or be drunk in public places or drive under the influence of alcohol.
5. What are the transportation options in Dubai?Dubai has a well-developed public transportation system that includes buses, taxis, and metro trains. You can also rent a car if you have an international driving license.
6. What are the top tourist attractions in Dubai?Dubai is home to several world-famous attractions such as:
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious hotel in the world
- Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island
- The Dubai Fountain, the world’s largest choreographed fountain system
7. What types of food are available in Dubai?Dubai is home to many international restaurants that offer a wide range of cuisines such as Arabic, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, and Italian. You can also try Emirati cuisine that features dishes like Machboos, Harees, and Luqaimat.
8. Is Dubai a safe city for tourists?Dubai is a very safe city for tourists. However, you should still take basic precautions like keeping your valuables safe and not leaving them unattended in public places.
9. Can I use my credit card in Dubai?Yes, you can use your credit card in most places in Dubai. However, it is recommended to carry some cash with you as some small shops or street vendors may not accept credit cards.
10. What is the language spoken in Dubai?The official language of Dubai is Arabic, but English is widely spoken and understood, especially in tourist areas.
11. What is the voltage and plug type in Dubai?The voltage in Dubai is 220-240V, and the plug type is a three-pin British-style plug. If you’re visiting from a country that uses a different plug type, you will need an adapter.
12. Can I use my mobile phone in Dubai?Yes, you can use your mobile phone in Dubai, but it is advised to check with your service provider about international roaming charges. You can also buy a local SIM card at any mobile store or airport.
13. What is the dress code for the beach in Dubai?Dubai has several public and private beaches, and there is no strict dress code. However, it is recommended to wear conservative clothing while in public places, especially on the beaches.
14. Are there any cultural customs or practices that I need to be aware of when visiting Dubai?Dubai follows Islamic customs and practices, and visitors should respect them. In public places, it is advised to dress modestly, not display affection in public, and not engage in public displays of drinking or smoking.
15. Is it safe to travel during COVID-19 pandemic?As of now, Dubai has implemented strict safety protocols to ensure the safety of travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic. You should keep yourself updated with the latest travel advisories and follow all safety guidelines while traveling.
Final WordsDubai is a fascinating city that offers a unique and unforgettable travel experience. With this FAQ, we hope we’ve answered some of your questions about Dubai, so you can plan your trip with confidence. Remember to respect the local culture and customs while enjoying all the city has to offer, and have a safe and enjoyable trip!
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DubaiDubai is a fascinating city with a rich culture and a lot of entertainment options for tourists. There are several popular things to do in Dubai for tourists. Here are the best ways to spend your time in this amazing city:
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, and no trip to Dubai would be complete without visiting it. The Burj Khalifa tower stands at a towering height of 828 meters and offers a breathtaking view of the city from the observation deck. You can also opt to have an outdoor terrace experience for a more thrilling and exciting view.
2. Explore the Dubai MallThe Dubai Mall is not just any shopping mall, it is the largest mall in the world. This mall features over 1200 stores, an indoor ice rink, a cinema, an aquarium, and many other attractions. The mall is centrally located, making it easy to access and convenient for a fun-filled day.
3. Go on a Desert SafariExperience the thrill of racing over the dunes of the desert on a safari with a local guide. There are a variety of tours available, including dune bashing, quad bike trips, and camel rides. These tours usually come with a barbeque dinner as well, which is a great way to end the day.
4. Visit the Palm IslandsThe Palm Islands are artificial islands shaped like a palm tree and are a must-see attraction when in Dubai. This man-made wonder is home to the famous Atlantis Resort, and visitors can enjoy snorkelling with dolphins and Atlantis Aqua venture park.
5. Take a Ride in a Hot Air BalloonDubai is an excellent place to take a hot air balloon ride due to its vast desert landscape. The hot air balloon ride offers a bird’s eye view of the city skyline, desert, and mountains in the distance. The ride usually starts very early in the morning, so visitors can see the sunrise over the desert- a truly breathtaking experience.
6. Indulge in Local CuisineDubai is considered a food lover’s paradise because of its wide variety of international cuisines. However, make sure to try the local cuisine such as Shawarma, Falafel, Hummus, Machboos, and Luqaimat- sweet dumplings that are served with a sweet syrup and sesame seeds.
7. Visit the Dubai Miracle GardenDubai’s Miracle Garden is the world’s largest flower garden, with over 45 million flowers. This garden is a perfect escape from the hustle-bustle of the city and offers a serene and peaceful setting. The garden is open from October to April, and the entry fee is minimal.
8. Visit the Dubai MuseumThe Dubai Museum is an excellent way to learn more about the history, culture, and heritage of Dubai. The museum is located in the Al Fahidi Fort and is the oldest building in Dubai, dating back to the late 18th century. The entry fee is very affordable, and it’s open to tourists and locals alike.
9. Take a Water Taxi RideDubai features a network of canals that offers tours in water taxis or “abra.” Take a ride on this traditional boat that offers stunning views of the city skyline at sundown. You can also opt for an open-top “dhow” boat and enjoy dinner while cruising down the creek.
10. Attend Cultural Festivals and EventsDubai has several cultural events all year round, and attending one of these should be on any tourist’s bucket list. The Dubai Shopping Festival, Dubai Food Festival, and GITEX Technology Week are just a few of the notable events. Around New Year’s Eve, the city also puts up an extravagant fireworks show that visitors can watch for free from various locations.
Book Your Tour NowDubai offers a broad range of activities for everyone. From the desert safari to visiting the Burj Khalifa tower, the city has something for every tourist. These top 10 activities are just a few of the many things you can do in Dubai. So, whether you’re travelling solo, with a group, or with family, don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience Dubai’s unique culture and landmarks.
Table of Contents