Welcome to the buzzing city of Houston, Texas, where the nightlife is as vibrant as its daytime activities. And what better way to experience the city’s lively atmosphere than through a pub crawl? Not only is it the perfect excuse to explore different neighborhoods and local bars, but it’s also a great opportunity to meet new people, try unique beers and cocktails, and make unforgettable memories. In this post, we’ll take you on a journey to discover the best pub crawls in Houston, from downtown to the outskirts of the city. So grab your friends, put on your walking shoes, and let’s raise a glass to the best pubs in Houston!
The 2 Best Houston Pub Crawls
The 2 Best Houston Pub Crawls
1. Private Houston Party Shuttle
Looking for a great way to explore Houston with your friends or family? Look no further than the Private Houston Party Shuttle! This private transportation service is perfect for larger groups, whether you’re planning a night out on the town or a special event like a wine or brewery tour. With your own party bus, you can bring your own drinks on board and connect your phone to pump your own tunes while you travel. Half-day or longer tours even receive free beer and snacks! Best of all, a private party bus means stopping where you want, giving you the ultimate flexibility to explore Houston’s best pubs and nightlife hotspots. Pickup is available from all central Houston homes, hotels, Airbnbs, and businesses; confirm your start time with the local provider in advance. Book the Private Houston Party Shuttle today for an unforgettable Houston adventure!
2. Haunted Houston Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
Explore the historic district of downtown Houston on a leisurely walking tour that combines a pub crawl with ghost stories recounted by your costumed guide. Your 2.5-hour evening walking tour visits four bars located in historic buildings that each boast spooky stories. You’ll have time to sip a drink (own expense) as your guide illuminates the history of Houston through tales of rumored hauntings and other spine-tingling tales. This 2.5-hour Houston ghost and pub walking tour includes a local guide, professional guide, walking tour, and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase). Meet your costumed tour guide INSIDE Charbar and end the tour at the Craft Beer Cellar Houston.
Frequently Asked Questions About the City of HoustonIf you’re planning a trip to Houston, Texas, you’re likely to have a few questions about the city before you go. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about Houston, along with some helpful answers.
1. What is the best time of year to visit Houston?Houston has a humid, subtropical climate, which means hot summers and mild winters. The best time to visit Houston is between February and April, when the weather is mild and the city’s famous azalea gardens are in full bloom. You’ll also avoid the summer heat and humidity, which can be quite uncomfortable.
2. What are some must-see attractions in Houston?Houston is home to a variety of attractions, from museums and art galleries to parks and entertainment venues. Here are a few must-see attractions in Houston:
- The Space Center Houston
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- The Houston Zoo
- The Buffalo Bayou Park
- The Menil Collection
- The Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- The Downtown Aquarium
3. What are some popular neighborhoods to visit in Houston?Houston is a sprawling city with many distinct neighborhoods, each with its own unique character. Here are a few popular neighborhoods to visit in Houston:
- The Heights
- Rice Village
- The Galleria
- Downtown Houston
- The Museum District
- West University
4. Is it easy to get around Houston?Houston is a very car-centric city, but there are still plenty of ways to get around if you don’t have a car. The city has a public transportation system called METRO, which includes buses and light rail trains. There are also plenty of taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft.
5. What are some good restaurants to try in Houston?Houston is known for its diverse food scene, with everything from Tex-Mex and barbecue to Vietnamese and Indian cuisine. Here are a few restaurants to try in Houston:
- Crawfish & Noodles
- The Breakfast Klub
- Ninfa’s on Navigation
- Hay Merchant
- State of Grace
- Pax Americana
6. What is the weather like in Houston?Houston has a humid, subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters. The average temperature in summer is around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, while the average temperature in winter is around 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Houston also receives a fair amount of rain throughout the year, with the wettest months being May and June.
7. What are some good day trips from Houston?If you have some extra time in Houston, there are plenty of great day trips you can take. Here are a few ideas:
- Galveston Island
- The Kemah Boardwalk
- The San Jacinto Monument and Museum
- The Brazoria Wildlife Refuge
- The Blue Bell Creameries factory in Brenham
- The George Ranch Historical Park in Richmond
8. What are some annual events in Houston?Houston is home to a variety of annual events, from cultural festivals to food festivals and music events. Here are a few annual events in Houston:
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- The Houston International Festival
- The Texas Renaissance Festival
- The Houston Art Car Parade
- The Houston Greek Festival
- The Bayou City Art Festival
- The Houston Pride Parade
- The Wings Over Houston Airshow
9. What are some tips for first-time visitors to Houston?If you’re visiting Houston for the first time, here are a few tips to help you make the most of your trip:
- Plan your trip around the weather.
- Make sure to try some of Houston’s famous cuisine.
- Take advantage of the city’s public transportation system.
- Visit some of the city’s famous museums and attractions.
- Take a day trip to nearby destinations.
- Attend one of the city’s annual events or festivals.
- Explore Houston’s diverse neighborhoods.