Bangkok is a thriving metropolis that offers a unique blend of traditional Thai culture and modernity. From its ornate temples and bustling street markets to its trendy rooftop bars and gastronomic delights, Bangkok has something to offer every visitor. With so many attractions and things to do, it can be overwhelming to plan your itinerary. In this blog post, we will explore the best attractions and activities to help you make the most of your visit to the vibrant city of Bangkok. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, there’s always something new to discover in Bangkok.
The 42 Best Guided Tours in Bangkok
- Bangkok Urban Fun Half Day Tour
- Bangkok 30 Top Attractions Small Group Tour Local Guide
- Journey from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Tour
- Bangkok King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
- Private Tour Temples Tour of Bangkok
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Madame Tussauds Combo Ticket
- Chachoengsao One Day Trip from Bangkok Historic Market and Buddhist Temples
- Damneon Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Waterfall from Bangkok
- Bangkoks Must Do Highlights Private Tour
- Highlights of Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
- Bangkok Custom and Private Guided Day Tour Experience
- Co Classical 3 Hour Bike Tour
- Private Guided Day Tour Bangkok and Beyond
- Bangkok Insight Introduction to Thailand
- Best of Bangkok Temples Long Tail Boat Tour With Lunch
- Private Wwii Tour Kanchanaburi Bridge on River Kwai
- Selfie Bangkok City Tour With Temple Stopover
- Touch of Thailand Short Transit Tours from Bangkok Airport
- Chachoengsao One Day Trip from Bangkok Lord Ganesha Temple and Bat at Temple
- Bangkok Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Waterfall Minimum 2 Pax
- Bangkok King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
- Ayutthaya Temple and Boat Tour
- Bangkok Dream World and Snow Town Theme Park Admission Ticket
- North Eastern Thailand Discovery 6 Days 5 Nights
- Grand Palace Bangkok
- Bangkok Explorer Pass Choose from 30 Attractions and Tours
- Amazing Bangkok Tour Including Royal Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun
- Mahanakhon Skywalk
- Private Tour Hire a Guide My Guide My Style
- Bangkok Floating Market and Ayutthaya by Road
- Bangkok Customize Your Own Private Bangkok City Tour
- King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk at Bangkok Admission Ticket
- Private One Day Highlights Bangkok City Tour With Lunch
- Grand Palace With Wat Phra Kaew Private Tour
- Khao Yai National Park With Waterfall and Hiking
- Bangkok Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
- Day Trip to Tiruvannamalai Temple and Sri Ramana Ashram from Chennai
- Bangkok All Inclusive Pass With 30 Attractions
- From Pattaya Coral Island Snorkeling Tour and Activities
- Amazing Bangkok Tour Including Royal Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun
- Bangkok Mahanakhon Sky Walk Tour
- Siam Park Water and Theme Park Bangkok
The 42 Best Guided Tours in Bangkok
1. Bangkok Urban Fun Half Day Tour
Begin your half-day Bangkok Urban Fun Tour by meeting your guide at Sanam Chai mrt station. Your first stop will be the famous Museum of Siam, housed in a stunning neoclassical building. The museum offers engaging and interactive exhibits that showcase the national identity of the Thai people and their relationship with neighboring cultures.
Next, hop on a traditional longtail boat and take a boat trip through the peaceful canals on the Thonburi side of the Chao Phraya River. This will be followed by a visit to the Artist Village, a charming community known as Klong Bangluang. Here, you’ll get to enjoy an iced coffee and sample some local cuisine for lunch.
As part of a unique Thai cultural experience, you’ll also get to watch a traditional puppet show performed by local artists. (Please note that the show is subject to operate by Ar.)
This tour is a perfect way to combine fun, culture, and relaxation into a half-day adventure in Bangkok.
2. Bangkok 30 Top Attractions Small Group Tour Local Guide
Experience over 30 of Bangkok’s top attractions with a fun local guide on this small-group tour. Discover the narrow streets and beautiful temples of Talat Noi, pay a visit to Siang Kong Shrine, and walk through the vibrant streets of Chinatown taking in the aromas of the delicious food. See the crocodiles swimming in the pond at Wat Chakrawat temple, marvel at the Giant Swing in the temple of Wat Suthat, and finish up the tour with an amazing view of the city from Golden Mount. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, visits to temples, Bangkok’s Chinatown, and food and drinks. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see the real Bangkok with a knowledgeable local guide.
3. Journey from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Tour
Explore the bustling city of Bangkok like a local with a full-day private tour. Visit the iconic Grand Palace, the stunning Wat Arun, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha Wat Pho, and the vibrant Chinatown. Your local guide will take you to the best spots on the city’s public transport and even on a thrilling tuk-tuk ride. No need to worry about lunch as a delicious Thai meal is included in a local restaurant. Admission fees and transportation costs are also covered in the itinerary. Book now and have an unforgettable journey from Bangkok to Chiang Mai!
4. Bangkok King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
This admission ticket allows you to skip the line and ascend to the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, the tallest building in Thailand. Experience Bangkok from above with 360-degree views of the city. Take a walk across the Glass Tray or stand on the glass floor for a unique perspective. Stay for sunset and watch the pastel hues take over the city. With several viewing areas, you can explore different angles and viewpoints of Bangkok. Hotel pick up and drop off included, make your own way to and from the SkyWalk. Please confirm the start time with the local provider in advance. Note that the experience is not wheelchair accessible but it is stroller accessible and near public transportation.
5. Private Tour Temples Tour of Bangkok
This private tour of Bangkok’s top temples takes the guesswork out of temple hopping. With a personal guide, visitors can learn more about the history and significance of each temple, as well as the treasures they contain. The tour stops at Wat Traimit, home to the world’s largest solid-gold statue of a seated Buddha; Wat Arun, known as the Temple of Dawn, with its ornate spire and golden Buddha image; and Wat Pho, featuring the largest reclining Buddha in Bangkok. The tour includes a boat ride across the Chao Phraya River, entrance fees, and pick-up and drop-off from your hotel. An English-speaking guide will be on hand to provide personalized attention throughout the tour.
6. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Madame Tussauds Combo Ticket
Visit two of Bangkok’s top attractions with a combo ticket for Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. Snap photos next to more than 90 wax statues of Thai and international celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Then immerse yourself in the marine life at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, one of Southeast Asia’s largest aquariums. This family-friendly tour includes skip-the-line tickets and transfers to and from your hotel. Madame Tussauds Bangkok and SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World are open daily from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see some of Bangkok’s best attractions.
7. Chachoengsao One Day Trip from Bangkok Historic Market and Buddhist Temples
Explore the historic Chachoengsao city on this one-day tour from Bangkok. This trip takes you to the most famous historic market of Chachoengsao where you can feel the authenticity of the city filled with tasty foods, sweets, and handmade crafts. After wandering around the market, we will visit the Khlong Suan floating market where you can take a boat ride and enjoy the lovely atmosphere. The journey will not stop here, as we move towards the heart of the city to visit the top Buddhist temples such as Wat Sothon Wararam Worawihan, Wat Paknam Jolo, and Wat Saman Rattanaram. Enjoy the calmness and the magnificent beauty of these temples surrounded by lush greenery. Our friendly English-speaking guide will assist you throughout the tour and all entrance tickets are included in the package. Round-trip transfers and gratuities are also provided. This tour is a perfect opportunity for you to experience the rich history of Chachoengsao city and explore its wonders.
8. Damneon Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Waterfall from Bangkok
This tour from Bangkok takes you to the stunning Erawan Waterfall in the Tenassarim Hills, passing by beautiful Thai jungle landscapes and smaller towns. In Kanchanaburi, explore the bustling Damneon Saduak floating market and discover its abundance of street food, fruit and vegetables, clothes shops, gift kiosks and hundreds of other market traders. Try delicious treats like mango sticky rice, fresh tropical fruits, and coconut sugar candy. Your local guide will share their expert knowledge of Thai culture and cuisine, and take you on a traditional long tail boat through the market. At the end of the day, ride comfortably back to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, all included in the tour. Don’t miss this chance to immerse yourself in the rich local culture and customs of the region!
9. Bangkoks Must Do Highlights Private Tour
Discover the top sights and hidden corners of Bangkok on a private half-day tour. Follow your personal guide to the iconic Pak Klong Talad Flower Market Temple of Dawn and more. Skip the overpriced taxis and experience Thai transportation like a local. Take a tuk-tuk to a secret temple and a ferry to the Grand Palace. Along the way feel free to pause for photos and ask questions for a more immersive experience.
Admission to the attractions is included in the tour price. Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour and immerse yourself in Thai culture and history. Take the ferry and a tuk-tuk ride like a local. The tour includes 1 local drink/tasting, hotel pickup and drop-off, and food & drink. The meeting point is in front of the Royal Theatre at the monkey statue, and the activity ends back at the meeting point. Join this Bangkok’s Must Do Highlights Private Tour for an unforgettable experience of the city.
10. Highlights of Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
Explore the highlights of Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, also known as Bangkok, during this private full-day tour. Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide and receive ample recommendations on how to spend the rest of your time in the city. Avoid getting lost and travel seamlessly between top attractions such as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) and the Grand Palace, using public transport. Hotel pickup is included for your convenience. All admission activity and transportation fees are covered in the itinerary, and you have the option to add lunch or other activities at your own expense. Tipping and gratuities for your guide and driver are optional.
11. Bangkok Custom and Private Guided Day Tour Experience
Explore Bangkok like a local with your very own private tour guide during this full-day custom tour. This guided experience allows you to personalize your itinerary and visit both the city’s most popular attractions and hidden gems, all while commuting like a true Bangkokian via the city’s incredible public transport system. Your private guide is a licensed English-speaking professional who will take you to see iconic landmarks like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and the floating market. Entrance fees to these attractions are included in the tour. And if you feel like eating, your guide can help you navigate local food stalls and restaurants, however, you are responsible for covering the food and drinks expenses for your guide. For your convenience, you will be picked up from your hotel and returned (if desire) after this personalized tour adventure.
12. Co Classical 3 Hour Bike Tour
Explore Bangkok like a local on a 3-hour bike tour. See the city’s top attractions on two wheels and get inside tips from a local guide. Venture down the narrow alleyways of Chinatown and cruise through markets and backstreets. Explore Thonburi and discover its highlights and attractions. The tour includes the use of a bicycle and helmet (if desired), a ferry river crossing, and hotel pickup and drop-off. Join the meeting point at an office located at River City Bangkok.
13. Private Guided Day Tour Bangkok and Beyond
This private guided day tour offers an opportunity to discover Bangkok and beyond with a personal tour guide. The tour is customizable, allowing visitors to choose the attractions they want to visit the most. The tour includes visits to top attractions such as the Wat Arun and Floating Market. Visitors can also explore Bangkok’s vibrant neighborhoods, sample local cuisine, and shop with the help of a knowledgeable local guide. The tour includes a professional licensed English-speaking tour guide, entrance fees to attractions, and transportation fees. However, visitors are required to cover the guide’s transport costs and meals if eating together. The tour starts and ends at your hotel, making it convenient for visitors.
14. Bangkok Insight Introduction to Thailand
Explore Bangkok’s top attractions even if you’re short on time with a private half-day tour. Your personal guide will take you to the Temple of Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) and the Grand Palace, providing insider knowledge and tailored recommendations along the way. Avoid the hassle of navigating public transport and enjoy the convenience of included hotel pickup and drop-off. With all transport and admission fees covered, you can focus on experiencing the best of Thailand’s capital city.
15. Best of Bangkok Temples Long Tail Boat Tour With Lunch
Start your day with a visit to the Emerald Buddha Temple and pass by the historical Rattanakosin Island amulet market. Explore the sacred Buddhist temple of Wat Phra Kaew and the Grand Palace, official residence of the Kings of Thailand. Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho, recognized by UNESCO for its public education of medicine.
Rest and indulge in some local street food in Tha Tien, a cultural food market, before exploring Thonburi canal on a long tail boat. Admire the beauty of the Temple of Dawn, Wat Arun, and learn about its history from your tour guide. This one-day tour is an excellent way to see the must-see attractions of Bangkok and try some delicious Thai street food along the way.
16. Private Wwii Tour Kanchanaburi Bridge on River Kwai
Benefit from an early morning pickup from your Bangkok hotel to experience the Private WWII Tour Kanchanaburi Bridge on River Kwai. Travel in comfort with private air-conditioned transportation to Kanchanaburi, a city established for defense by King Rama I in the late 18th century. Discover the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway, built during World War II by the Empire of Japan, at the interactive Burmese Railway Museum. Pay your respects at the War Cemetery and visit the memorial to some 6000 Allied prisoners of war.
Then take a scenic train ride on the infamous Death Railway constructed by prisoners of war on the orders of the Japanese. Break for a local lunch at a nearby restaurant before returning to Bangkok. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
17. Selfie Bangkok City Tour With Temple Stopover
This small-group tour is the perfect way to explore some of Bangkok’s must-see attractions. With your English-speaking guide, you’ll visit five of the city’s top landmarks including the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Flower Market. This is a great tour for first-time visitors looking for an overview of Bangkok’s cultural and architectural highlights. Selfie sticks will be available for your personal use and you’ll receive personalized attention throughout the tour. All fees and taxes are included, and you can choose to meet directly at the tour starting point or request a pickup. Don’t miss out on this easy and stress-free way to explore Bangkok’s best attractions!
18. Touch of Thailand Short Transit Tours from Bangkok Airport
This tour is perfect for those with a short layover in Bangkok. With round-trip transportation from Don Mueang International Airport or Suvarnabhumi Airport, you will be able to explore the city with ease. Your guide will take you to top attractions such as Khao San Road and the Temple of the Golden Buddha. You will even have the chance to soak up the atmosphere at the flower markets. The tour includes visits to nearby temples, a city tour near Bangkok airport, and a Thai food experience with drinks. Personal expenses and gratuities are not included. You can head directly to your preferred meeting point or request pickup. Please confirm the start time with the local provider.
19. Chachoengsao One Day Trip from Bangkok Lord Ganesha Temple and Bat at Temple
Experience Lord Ganesha Temple and Bat at Temple on this Chachoengsao One Day Trip from Bangkok. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transfer and an English-speaking guide as you visit all temples included in the tour. All entrance tickets are also covered and gratuities are included. The tour starts at 9:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point. You can choose to head directly to your preferred meeting point or request pickup. Free pickup is available for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) and an additional surcharge is applied for hotel pickups. Don’t miss out on this unique cultural experience on your next visit to Bangkok.
20. Bangkok Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Waterfall Minimum 2 Pax
Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and the Erawan Waterfall all in one day with this small-group tour from Bangkok. A professional guide will lead the way as you take a paddleboat through the colorful floating market and spend time cooling off at the Erawan Waterfalls. Along the way, enjoy an included lunch of Thai fare. This tour includes round-trip transportation from Bangkok and offers personal attention from your guide due to its small group size. Meeting point is at Payatai Plaza, where you can request pickup or head directly to the meeting point. The activity starts at 6:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point. Gratuities, admission fees, and lunch are included in the price of the tour.
21. Bangkok King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
Enjoy breathtaking views of Bangkok from one of Thailand’s highest buildings with the King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket tour. Experience Thailand’s tallest observation deck and witness the “City of Angels” in all its glory, from the morning sunrise to the colorful evening lights. Marvel at Bangkok’s iconic landmarks, including the golden pagodas of Wat Phra Kaew. The tour includes Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop Admission Ticket, and hotel pick up & drop off. The tour is available Monday to Sunday, from 10 AM to 7 PM. Please note that the tour is not wheelchair accessible, and strollers are allowed. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. Visit Bangkok’s best attractions and create unforgettable memories with the King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket tour.
22. Ayutthaya Temple and Boat Tour
Explore the stunning Ayutthaya temple and enjoy a boat tour on this private, air-conditioned vehicle tour with a professional English-speaking guide. Begin your tour with pickup at your hotel in Bangkok at 8:00 a.m. on the first day and travel to the meeting point in Bangkok. On day 1, discover some of Bangkok’s highlights with 5 stops, then travel to Kanchanaburi on day 2 with 4 stops, followed by a day trip to Erawan Waterfall, and a train ride on the Death Railway with 2 stops.
This tour includes breakfast, private transport, and any fees mentioned in the itinerary. Any optional activities, meals, tipping or gratuities for the tour guide and driver are not included. Confirmation will be received upon booking, but keep in mind that the tour is not wheelchair accessible and children must be accompanied by an adult. With pickup and drop-off available at your hotel or airport in Bangkok, immerse yourself in the culture and history of this stunning destination.
23. Bangkok Dream World and Snow Town Theme Park Admission Ticket
With these pre-booked admission tickets to Bangkok’s Dream World and Snow Town Theme Park, you’ll have guaranteed entry to two of the most thrilling family-friendly theme parks in the Thai capital. Spend eight hours exploring the parks at your own pace, catching live performances, and choosing from dozens of exciting rides. Adrenaline-seekers can test their mettle on a variety of roller coasters and fast-paced rides, while those looking for milder thrills can enjoy top-notch photo opportunities in Fairy Tale Land and Seven Wonders of the World. The admission ticket includes rides and hotel pickup and drop-off, and there are various ticket/pass options available for you to choose from to see the opening hours. Confirm your booking now to discover two of the best attractions Bangkok has to offer.
24. North Eastern Thailand Discovery 6 Days 5 Nights
North Eastern Thailand Discovery 6 Days 5 Nights is a tour that takes you to explore the beauty of northeastern Thailand. Your professional English speaking Local Tour Guide will meet you at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok to start the trip. Accommodation fees for 2 people per room are included if you select the “Include Hotel fees” option.
On Day 1, you will have a welcome meeting in Bangkok, and on Day 2, you will travel from Bangkok to Chiang Khan, a lovely small town beside the Mekong river. On Day 3, you will explore the countryside of Chiang Khan on a bike tour and have lunch at a restaurant near the river.
Day 4 will take you to visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ban Chiang, famous for its archaeological discoveries. You will also visit the Phi Ta Khon museum and learn about one of the most unusual festivals in Thailand.
On Day 5, you will travel to Khao Yai National Park, home to various species of animals and the highest waterfall in Thailand. You will hike to the top of the waterfall and enjoy the breathtaking view of the forest.
Finally, on Day 6, you’ll explore Nakhon Ratchasima, known as the gateway to Isan, the northeastern region of Thailand. You will visit the Prasat Hin Phimai historical park, which is one of the best-preserved Khmer temples in Thailand.
The tour includes all admission activity transportation (car, plane, boat) and meal fees as per the itinerary. Any fees or personal expenses not mentioned in the itinerary, personal travel and health insurance, and optional activities and meals are not included.
Your trip leader will drop you off at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok, marking the end of this amazing journey through northeastern Thailand.
25. Grand Palace Bangkok
Discover the ancient grandeur of royal Siam on a half-day private tour of Bangkok’s Grand Palace. Stroll the paths of a dazzling compound that housed generations of Siamese kings and step into the gleaming Coronation Hall. Take in the richly ornamental architecture and elaborately stepped roofs of the reception palace and get a glimpse into daily life at the royal guest house. Duck under the silent dome of Thailand’s most sacred temple which shelters a solid jade Buddha that only a reigning king may touch. An English-speaking guide will be provided, and all entrance fees, taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees are included. Furthermore, the tour includes free admission to top local attractions. Transportation will be by car, mini-van, or coach with a professional driver. However, tours inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description are not included. Please keep in mind that other languages can be requested but may be subject to an additional charge.
26. Bangkok Explorer Pass Choose from 30 Attractions and Tours
Choose freedom with the Bangkok Explorer Pass. Simply pick which option is best for you and gain access to some of the top attractions in Bangkok. Select the 3 4 5 6 or 7 choice pass and have access to these attractions over the course of 60 days. Discover 30 hand-picked experiences including a guided tour of The Royal Grand Palace, walking in the sky at the King Power Mahanakhon, a day trip to 4 temples in Ayutthaya, and a traditional Thai massage. It’s all up to you. Save the digital pass to your phone and you’re ready to go, just show the pass at each attraction. Benefit from the digital guide which lists all of the attractions and tours that you can choose, helping you plan your itinerary and get to the next great spot. Choose your attractions and explore the city with the Bangkok Explorer Pass.
27. Amazing Bangkok Tour Including Royal Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun
This half-day tour of Bangkok temples is a great choice for first-time visitors to the city. You’ll have the opportunity to visit some of the most revered temples in Thailand, including the Grand Palace, which was home to the country’s royal family until 1925. You’ll also visit Wat Phra Kaew, otherwise known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Finally, you’ll take a boat ride to the Temple of Dawn, also known as Wat Arun. With this private tour, you’ll have the added benefit of an English-speaking local guide who will share his or her knowledge of the temples’ histories and cultural significance. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included, as is an air-conditioned vehicle. Gratuities are also included. If you’re staying within a 3-km radius of Bangkok’s city center district area, door-to-door pickup is also available.
28. Mahanakhon Skywalk
Pre-book your visit to the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, Thailand’s tallest building, to enjoy some of the best views you’ll ever see in Bangkok. Choose your preferred time to visit and admire the city in all its morning glory or see it burst into life in the evening. Rest assured you won’t miss out on one of the city’s top attractions by pre-booking your admission. On top of that, celebrate with a drink at Bangkok’s highest rooftop bar. All fees and taxes are included in the price along with an air-conditioned vehicle. Meeting and pickup details will be provided by the local provider. Don’t forget to confirm the time of your experience in advance. Please note that outside pickup area additional charges may be applicable.
29. Private Tour Hire a Guide My Guide My Style
This private tour provides an opportunity for visitors to explore Bangkok at their own pace and with a customized itinerary. The tour includes pick up and drop off from your hotel, eight hours of experienced English-speaking guide, and local recommendations to explore the city’s hidden places. Public transport is used to travel around the city without the hassle of navigating multiple systems. Entrance fees to other places of interest are not included. Have a hassle-free experience exploring Bangkok on this private guided tour.
30. Bangkok Floating Market and Ayutthaya by Road
Explore Thai culture and history in this small-group tour from Bangkok. Be amazed by the bustling Damnoen Saduak Floating Market as you cruise to it by a traditional longtail boat. Take a guided tour of Ayutthaya’s temples and Royal Palace, while marveling at the architectural highlights like the old Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and Wat Mahathat. The tour includes hassle-free pickup and drop-off directly from your Bangkok hotel, admission fee, English speaking guide, packed lunch, and gratuities. Choose your preferred meeting point or request a pickup for a worry-free vacation. Join a small-group tour with maximum of 15 people and get an authentic Thai experience. The activity starts at 06:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point.
31. Bangkok Customize Your Own Private Bangkok City Tour
Explore Bangkok your way with a fully customizable private city tour. Choose up to four city attractions to include in your itinerary and create your very own experience. Visit famous sights such as Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and the Jim Thompson House. You can also add a local guide to your trip and learn about the history of the sights you see. Enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off, private air-conditioned transportation, and entry fees to paid attractions. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with mobility, heart, or respiratory issues. Water is included, but food is not provided. Spend a half day or full day exploring Bangkok as you please.
32. King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk at Bangkok Admission Ticket
Ensure you don’t miss out on tickets to see the cityscape of Bangkok from the King Power MahaNakhon building, one of the tallest buildings in the city. With these admission tickets, you will have access to two observation decks, including the glass-bottomed SkyWalk on the 78th floor. Take in the uninterrupted 360-degree views and look straight down through the glass floor. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included for your convenience. Note that this attraction is not wheelchair accessible. The King Power Mahanakhon building is open Monday through Sunday between 10:00 AM and 07:00 PM. Don’t forget to confirm your booking upon purchasing the ticket.
33. Private One Day Highlights Bangkok City Tour With Lunch
See the best of Bangkok in just one day with this city tour. You’ll visit the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), and the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit) with a stop in Chinatown before returning to your hotel in the afternoon. Lunch at a local restaurant is included in the price of the tour. Round-trip transportation from your Bangkok hotel is included. An English-speaking guide will lead the way. This is the perfect way to visit some of the city’s top attractions in just a day. Hotel pickup and drop off at Bangkok City Area, sightseeing as per the itinerary by air-condition vehicle, and personal expenses are also included. Don’t miss out on seeing the best of Bangkok with this private one day highlights city tour.
34. Grand Palace With Wat Phra Kaew Private Tour
Combine visits to two of Bangkok’s top attractions with this private tour. Explore the stunning Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) at your own pace with your knowledgeable, private Thai guide. Your guide will provide personalized attention and in-depth commentary tailored to your interests, giving you the opportunity to ask plenty of questions. The tour includes round-trip transportation from your centrally located Bangkok hotel, entrance fees, and gratuities. Book now for an unforgettable experience!
35. Khao Yai National Park With Waterfall and Hiking
Experience the beauty of Khao Yai National Park on this guided tour from Bangkok. You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the park where you’ll enjoy a ranger-led hike, giving you the chance to explore the park in all its glory. Along the way, you’ll witness the stunning Haew Suwat Waterfall – a true highlight of the park. A stop at a local restaurant is included, where you’ll be treated to a delicious lunch. To ensure your comfort, water towels, raincoats, and anti-leech socks are provided. Hotel transfers from central Bangkok are also included. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable day trip!
36. Bangkok Mahanakhon Skywalk Admission Ticket
Pre-book your admission ticket to Thailand’s highest observation deck at the King Power Mahanakhon for an unforgettable experience. From the Mahanakhon Skywalk, enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Bangkok from above. Upgrade to the rooftop experience for access to an outdoor observation deck and The Peak, a glass-floored deck on the 78th floor. Gain new knowledge about Bangkok through the augmented reality experience. Admission fee and taxes and fees are included. Personal expenses, meals and drinks, and hotel transfer are not included. Confirmation will be received upon booking, and it’s important to note that the attraction is not wheelchair accessible. Check preferred ticket/pass option for opening hours. Book now for a smooth visit on the day!
37. Day Trip to Tiruvannamalai Temple and Sri Ramana Ashram from Chennai
If you’re visiting Bangkok, you won’t want to miss the city’s top attractions, like Wat Phra Kaew, the Grand Palace, and the Wat Arun temple. This self-guided audio tour allows you to check out these famous landmarks and many more on your own schedule. With a personally created tour itinerary map and an audio guide that you can access directly, you’ll be able to explore at your own pace and learn about the history behind each site. Your entry fees are also included where required. The tour begins and ends in Bangkok, and you can choose your own starting and ending points, making it the perfect way to experience Bangkok’s best attractions.
38. Bangkok All Inclusive Pass With 30 Attractions
Experience over 30 of Bangkok’s top attractions and activities with the Bangkok All Inclusive Pass. The pass gives you the flexibility to customize your trip with a mix of pre-booked activities and flexible experiences that suit your interests. You can explore the famous Grand Palace with a guided walking tour, learn the secrets of Thai cuisine at Go! Thai Cooking School, ride a Tuk Tuk Hop around town, relax with a 90-minute Thai massage, and more.
With the all-inclusive pass, you can save up to 50% compared to buying individual tickets for each attraction. You can choose from 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days of access to over 30 attractions and tours in Bangkok.
To access the pass, simply download it to your mobile device and start exploring Bangkok hassle-free. Enjoy your trip to this vibrant city to the fullest and fully customize your experience with the Bangkok All Inclusive Pass.
39. From Pattaya Coral Island Snorkeling Tour and Activities
Escape the hustle and bustle of Bangkok with a day trip to Coral Island, where you’ll experience some of the best beaches that Pattaya has to offer. This guided tour includes 4-5 exciting activities on a secluded beach, where you can admire the stunning view of Coral Island and explore the underwater world with a transparent kayak and snorkeling. During your adventure, capture your memories with drone photos that will be sent to you via Google Drive. The tour also includes hotel pickup and drop-off, and lunch with chicken steak and water. Don’t miss out on the chance to have an unforgettable day of fun and relaxation on one of Thailand’s most beautiful islands. Please note that this tour is not suitable for everyone and tips and gratuities for the guide and captain are not included.
40. Amazing Bangkok Tour Including Royal Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun
Check off three of Bangkok’s most impressive sites with this half day guided tour. In the morning or afternoon, you’ll visit the legendary Grand Palace which served as the home for Kings of Siam, and explore the Temple of the Emerald Buddha–home to Thailand’s most sacred statue. The tour ends at the Temple of Dawn, also known as Wat Arun – a stunning temple with a sparkling pagoda. For a more intimate experience, upgrade for a private tour with private transfers and guiding. Otherwise, enjoy easy door-to-door round-trip transfers from select hotels. Book now and experience the opulent side of Bangkok.
41. Bangkok Mahanakhon Sky Walk Tour
Get ready to experience the thrill of Bangkok from great heights with the Bangkok Mahanakhon Sky Walk Tour. This exciting tour takes you to the highest observation deck in Thailand, the Mahanakhon SkyWalk. Get panoramic views of the city as you walk around the indoor observation hall and outdoor observation deck. You can also experience the thrill of looking down through the glass floor of The Peak. On your way to the SkyWalk, watch fascinating multimedia displays about Bangkok.
Skip the long queues with your fast-track SkyWalk admission tickets and take a high-speed elevator with multimedia displays to the observation deck. You get to take in the views from different parts of the SkyWalk and feel the rush of adrenaline as you stand on the glass floor. You can even upgrade to include hotel pick-up and drop-off for more convenience.
All taxes, fees, and handling charges are included in the tour price. However, food and drinks are not part of the package. You’ll meet at MahaNakhon, located at 114 Thanon Naradhiwat Rajanagarindra Khwaeng Silom Khet Bang Rak Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500 Thailand. The tour ends back at the meeting point.
Experience Bangkok in a whole new way with the Mahanakhon Sky Walk Tour.
42. Siam Park Water and Theme Park Bangkok
Siam Park City is Bangkok’s most popular water and amusement park. By purchasing a prepaid ticket, you can skip the ticket-buying lines and head directly inside to start enjoying the rides and attractions. Your entry ticket grants you access to the water slides, massive wave pool, and all other attractions. Hotel pickup is available from select properties. On the day of the tour, a Tour East representative will pick you up from your hotel at 9:00 AM. The park is wheelchair accessible and child rates apply for children over 130cm tall. Infants who are under 100cm can enter for free. Don’t miss out on a day packed with fun and adventure at Siam Park City.
Frequently Asked Questions About BangkokBangkok, also known as the City of Angels, is a vibrant and diverse city that attracts millions of tourists every year. With its rich culture, delicious food, and bustling nightlife, Bangkok has something to offer everyone. However, as a visitor, you may have some questions about the city before you travel. In this post, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Bangkok.
1. What is the best time of year to visit Bangkok?The best time to visit Bangkok is between November and February when the weather is dry and cool. During this time, temperatures range from around 20°C to 30°C, making it more comfortable for visitors to explore the city. However, this is also peak season, so expect larger crowds and higher prices. Alternatively, the rainy season from May to October is also a good time to visit as the rainfall is usually brief and refreshing and there are fewer tourists.
2. What are some popular tourist attractions in Bangkok?Bangkok is home to some popular tourist attractions, and some of these include:
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
- Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
- Wat Pho (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha)
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Khao San Road
- Jim Thompson House
- Asiatique The Riverfront
3. How do I get around Bangkok?Bangkok has a variety of transportation options such as taxis, tuk-tuks, buses, and the BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway, and Airport Rail Link systems. The trains offer a quicker and more affordable option, while taxis and tuk-tuks are more convenient and allow for more flexibility. However, be aware of traffic jams, especially during rush hour.
4. Is Bangkok a safe city for tourists?Bangkok is generally a safe city for tourists, but like any other city, it is important to take precautions. Be aware of scams and pickpocketing, especially in crowded areas like markets and public transportation. It is also important to be careful when crossing the streets as drivers tend to drive fast and ignore traffic signals.
5. What should I wear when visiting religious sites in Bangkok?When visiting religious sites in Bangkok, it is important to dress modestly and respectfully. For men, a shirt with shorts or long pants is appropriate, and for women, long pants or a skirt that covers the knees with a shirt covering shoulders is recommended. Avoid wearing revealing clothing or clothing with offensive slogans.
6. What are some must-try foods in Bangkok?Bangkok is known for its delicious street food and some popular dishes include:
- Pad Thai
- Som Tam (Papaya Salad)
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Massaman Curry
- Mango Sticky Rice
7. Is it necessary to tip in Bangkok?Tipping is not mandatory but is appreciated in Bangkok. It is customary to tip around 10% for restaurant service and 20-50 baht for taxi or tuk-tuk rides. However, some upscale restaurants may already include a service charge, so be sure to check your bill.
8. Do I need a visa to enter Bangkok?This depends on your nationality. Some countries may enter Bangkok without a visa for a limited time, while others may require a visa. Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa requirements.
9. What is the currency used in Bangkok?The currency used in Thailand is the Thai Baht (THB). ATMs are widely available throughout the city, but it is recommended to carry some cash with you as some street vendors may not accept credit cards.
10. Are there any cultural differences to be aware of when visiting Bangkok?Yes, there are some cultural differences to be aware of when visiting Bangkok. For example, it is considered rude to point your feet at someone, so be sure to keep your feet tucked away while sitting. Additionally, the head is considered the most sacred part of the body, so avoid touching someone’s head or hair without permission. Finally, it is important to show respect for the Thai monarchy and avoid any negative comments or criticism.In summary, Bangkok is a fantastic destination with plenty to offer. By knowing some of the most frequently asked questions before arriving, you can have a safer and more enjoyable trip.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in BangkokBangkok is a vibrant and exciting city that offers visitors a wide range of activities and attractions to enjoy. Whether you’re interested in exploring the city’s rich cultural heritage, sampling its delicious street food, or simply soaking up the energy and atmosphere, there’s something for everyone in Bangkok. In this guide, we’ll take you through some of the best ways to spend your time in the city.
1. Visit the Grand PalaceThe Grand Palace is one of the most iconic landmarks in Bangkok and should definitely be on your itinerary. Built in 1782, it served as the official residence of the Thai King until 1925. The palace consists of a number of impressive buildings, including the Wat Phra Kaew, which houses the Emerald Buddha. The intricate design and detailed craftsmanship of the buildings make the palace a must-see attraction.
– Dress respectfully when visiting the Grand Palace. Sleeveless tops and shorts are not allowed, and you will need to cover your shoulders and knees.
2. Explore Wat PhoWat Pho is another must-visit attraction in Bangkok. Also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, it is one of the largest and oldest temples in the city. The temple complex covers an area of 80,000 square meters and features a number of beautifully decorated buildings and shrines.
– The temple is open from 8 am to 6:30 pm. Be sure to arrive early to avoid the crowds.
3. Try Street FoodBangkok is known for its delicious and affordable street food. You can find everything from pad Thai and green papaya salad to mango sticky rice and coconut ice cream. Some of the best places to try street food include Chinatown, Khao San Road, and Chatuchak Weekend Market.
– Look for stalls that have a lot of locals lining up. This is a sign that the food is fresh and delicious.
4. Take a Boat Tour of the Chao Phraya RiverThe Chao Phraya River is the main river that runs through Bangkok, and taking a boat tour is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. There are a number of different tours available, ranging from short trips to longer excursions that take you further upriver.
– Consider taking a sunset or nighttime tour to see the city lit up at night.
5. Visit the Chatuchak Weekend MarketThe Chatuchak Weekend Market is one of the largest markets in the world, with over 8,000 stalls selling everything from clothes and accessories to food and souvenirs. The market is open on weekends and is a must-visit for anyone who loves shopping.
– Wear comfortable shoes as the market can get crowded and it’s easy to spend hours wandering around.
6. Check out the Nightlife in Khao San RoadKhao San Road is known for its vibrant nightlife, with bars and clubs that stay open until the early hours of the morning. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quiet drink or a wild night out.
– Be prepared for the crowds and noise. If you’re looking for a quieter night out, consider heading to one of the rooftop bars in the city.
7. Visit Jim Thompson HouseThe Jim Thompson House is a museum that showcases the life and work of Jim Thompson, an American businessman who was instrumental in reviving Thailand’s silk industry. The house itself is a stunning example of traditional Thai architecture, and the museum offers a fascinating insight into the life of this charismatic entrepreneur.
– Take a guided tour to get the most out of your visit.
8. Relax in Lumpini ParkLumpini Park is a peaceful oasis in the middle of the bustling city. The park offers a range of activities, including jogging paths, paddleboat rentals, and tai chi classes. It’s the perfect place to take a break from the noise and chaos of the city.
– Visit early in the morning or in the evening to avoid the heat of the day.
9. Visit Wat ArunWat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, is a beautiful temple located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is particularly stunning at sunset when its spires are illuminated by the setting sun.
– Take a ferry across the river to get to the temple.
10. Take a Cooking ClassThai cuisine is delicious and taking a cooking class is a great way to learn more about it. There are a number of cooking schools in Bangkok that offer classes for both beginners and advanced cooks.
– Look for classes that take you to a local market to buy ingredients. This is a great way to learn more about Thai ingredients and cooking techniques.